• I'm sorry about this @DuncanT, I completely understand your frustration over this. I really hope you aren't waiting much longer for the refund. I can see you've sent another private message so please bear with us and we will get back in touch as soon we can.
  • I'm sorry about this @DuncanT, I completely understand your frustration over this. I really hope you aren't waiting much longer for the refund. I can see you've sent another private message so please bear with us and we will get back in touch as soon we can.
  • Good Morning, I am in exactly the same position as Duncan. The original claim form was submitted on 04/06/20 and received the automated email reply. As requested by this forum team I have sent two further update requests by private message. The first at the beginning of September when I was informed the disputes team had to be given a further 21 days to respond (no response) so it was escalated again on 3rd October. I have still not received any response or acknowledgement from the disputes team. I am hoping that I will hear soon that my claim is in the process of being paid.
  • Good Morning, I am in exactly the same position as Duncan. The original claim form was submitted on 04/06/20 and received the automated email reply. As requested by this forum team I have sent two further update requests by private message. The first at the beginning of September when I was informed the disputes team had to be given a further 21 days to respond (no response) so it was escalated again on 3rd October. I have still not received any response or acknowledgement from the disputes team. I am hoping that I will hear soon that my claim is in the process of being paid.
  • Hi SALSA58, I'm really sorry about this. So I can help further, could you please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank ? I'll then be able to assist further - Keigan
  • Hi SALSA58, I'm really sorry about this. So I can help further, could you please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank ? I'll then be able to assist further - Keigan
  • Thank you, I have now sent the private message and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Best wishes
  • Thank you, I have now sent the private message and look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Best wishes
  • @SALSA58 , I've replied to your private message - Keigan
  • @SALSA58 , I've replied to your private message - Keigan
  • Keep in touch. It would be good to hear how you get on .....
  • Keep in touch. It would be good to hear how you get on .....
  • Yes, my point exactly. Lack of communication as well the time is unacceptable.

Please keep in touch as it would be good to hear how you get on
  • Yes, my point exactly. Lack of communication as well the time is unacceptable.

Please keep in touch as it would be good to hear how you get on
  • Hi @SALSA58
    I see @KeiganM quickly responded to your private message you sent. Hope the reply was useful regarding your claim you submitted in June.
    Claims are taking longer than anticipated, however hopefully it won't be too long before yours is resolved.
    Keep us updated with your progress on the site.
    Stay safe and have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi @SALSA58
    I see @KeiganM quickly responded to your private message you sent. Hope the reply was useful regarding your claim you submitted in June.
    Claims are taking longer than anticipated, however hopefully it won't be too long before yours is resolved.
    Keep us updated with your progress on the site.
    Stay safe and have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • I have received a further message today to say that my claim request has been escalated to the disputes team for the third time. Although it is now 118 days since the claim was submitted I have to allow the disputes team another 21 days from today for them to respond. I will update my post once I have further information.
  • I have received a further message today to say that my claim request has been escalated to the disputes team for the third time. Although it is now 118 days since the claim was submitted I have to allow the disputes team another 21 days from today for them to respond. I will update my post once I have further information.
  • I had a reply today regarding my formal complaint from a Customer Relations Officer.

Whilst it hasn't resolved the problem with my on-going charge back claim, it was a very well presented letter and it has gone a long way to feel my compliant is now being taken seriously.

I appreciate the letter and now wait to see if this escalation improves the timescales we are all facing.
  • I had a reply today regarding my formal complaint from a Customer Relations Officer.

Whilst it hasn't resolved the problem with my on-going charge back claim, it was a very well presented letter and it has gone a long way to feel my compliant is now being taken seriously.

I appreciate the letter and now wait to see if this escalation improves the timescales we are all facing.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap