Tesco Bank Dispute

On the look out
    Hi, I submitted a Tesco Bank Dispute and had an acknowledgement on 11 Aug 2020, 15:38, however since then I have heard nothing further. The acknowledgement stated it could take up to 6 weeks, which I understand give the current situation, but the 6 weeks has expired and still no update or resolution. Please advise when I can expect this to be concluded?
  • 50 Replies

• Verified Answer

On the look out
    Verified Answer
    @DuncanT I have also been waiting from May for my refund. Have got in touch 3 times already but still heard nothing back. I understand about things taking longer but it's the lack of communication that bugs me. Seeing your message here has prompted me to get in touch again. Let's see what happens this time!
  • Verified Answer

Eagle eye
    Verified Answer
    Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to confirm that I have finally received confirmation of my charge back claim submitted on the 3 June. It has taken 5 months and 3 escalations by the community team for the claim to be dealt with but I have now received my refund. I do hope you receive notification of your claim soon Duncan T.
    âââââââBest wishes.

Hi, yes mine is finally resolved too

You are the lucky ones ... Mine was was escalated 3 times and then rejected due to the Merchants T&C's
    I can can prove they broke the T&C's but was was never as for the supporting Info just got rejected
    On the rejection email it states if i have any information/documentation to raise a new claim ... As you probably know when you raise a claim there's no where to add any additional information on the form.
    Ive sent another PM , but cant see any messages in my sent folder only the inbox .. So who knows if they received it ....Just going around in circles
    Your Community Expert
    Hi there Duncan, so we can look into this, can you confirm your full name, DOB and postcode for me? - Alan
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m sorry t hear about the delay with your claim, and lack of updates.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check your account for any updates, and provide an appropriate response for you..
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Regards, Chris,
    On the look out
    Alan, Before I reply with the information you need, please confirm data published here is secure?
    Above and beyond
    Hi Duncan T
    Not on here, please send privately as follows :-
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards, Chris
    On the look out
    Thank you. Message sent. Hopefully it gets a positive reply.
    Community superstar
    Hi I’m really sorry hear the delay with your claim and the lack of updates.Data published on here is not secure, anyone who has access can see it.However, send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check your account for updates and provide an appropriate response.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.Caz
    Eagle eye
    Hi Try not to get disheartened by messages you see on here, yes it is taking longer than 6 weeks and its hard to speak to anyone on the phone, as has advised send a PM to and someone will liaise with the disputes team to check on the progress. Its really hard not to be impatient but some claims are more complicated than others etc don't want to go on with excuses but do hang in there it will get sorted. My claim was initially resolved and refunded in 10 wks however the supplier then has 45 days to dispute, which they did literally on the last day!!! This then meant legally there is another 45 days to investigate the dispute!! Fingers crossed in a week or so it will be resolved and I can move on. Im not meaning to sound negative I was just trying to give you an idea of time scales, keep on with the private messages as the advisors are helpful. Regards