Credit Card and Pin Not Arrived

Hello there, I was approved for a credit card on the 7th, it was apparently sent out on the 8th. Text said to allow around 7 days. It is now the 21st and I have received neither the pin nor the card. Kind of concerned. What now?
  • 2 Replies

Community superstar
    Evening
    I'm sorry to hear you've not received your Credit Card or the PIN.
    I know the post is rather slow at the moment and it's taking longer than usual. I posted a letter 2 weeks ago and the recipient hasn't received it yet!!
    Having said that, the best thing for you to do is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can look into this for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a replyto your private message as soon as they've checked it out.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi
    First of all please don’t worry, although delayed the PIN and card are sent out separately, and the card must be activated before use (would recommend mobile banking app for this) and you have no security concerns .
    Royal Mail is slower than normal right now, but given the time frame I suggest that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to confirm dispatch.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will get a replyto your private message to confirm remedial action.
    Kind regards, Chris,