• Changing Payment date of Credit Card

Can you tell me how I can change the repayment date of my credit card payment, as the first statement has came in and it has to be paid by 24/06/17 but the 24th is my pay date, so I just need it extended by a couple of days.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Can you tell me how I can change the repayment date of my credit card payment, as the first statement has came in and it has to be paid by 24/06/17 but the 24th is my pay date, so I just need it extended by a couple of days.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Changing Payment date of Credit Card

Hi ,

We can change the payment date for you, however, this would in turn change your statement date and as such you would need to give our team a call to process this.

If you call 0345 300 4278, enter your card details and then choose the relevant option from there and our team will be happy to help 24/7 :-)

- Michelle
  • Hi ,

We can change the payment date for you, however, this would in turn change your statement date and as such you would need to give our team a call to process this.

If you call 0345 300 4278, enter your card details and then choose the relevant option from there and our team will be happy to help 24/7 :-)

- Michelle
  • Re: Changing Payment date of Credit Card

Hi @dcraig2,

Michelle is right, hope you get it sorted. Would you be able to accept the solution so we can store this for other customers please?

Sarah
  • Hi @dcraig2,

Michelle is right, hope you get it sorted. Would you be able to accept the solution so we can store this for other customers please?

Sarah

all sorted now, thanks for the replys, just phoned and got it changed Denise_m wrote:
    Hi , Michelle is right, hope you get it sorted. Would you be able to accept the solution so we can store this for other customers please? Sarah
  • all sorted now, thanks for the replys, just phoned and got it changed Denise_m wrote:
    Hi , Michelle is right, hope you get it sorted. Would you be able to accept the solution so we can store this for other customers please? Sarah

Hi, I have just rung the number you gave - 0345 300 4278 - to change the date of my statement. However, there is not one option which would change the date. Which option should I go for? Thanks
  • Hi, I have just rung the number you gave - 0345 300 4278 - to change the date of my statement. However, there is not one option which would change the date. Which option should I go for? Thanks

Hi I believe this option has now been discontinued.Your best bet is to send Tesco Bank a private message to arrange this for you.Please click on @Tesco-Bank and on the next page you'll see an option to ‘send a message’ which is addressed privately to Tesco-Bank.
    Please include your date of birth and postcode in your message.
    You will receive a reply to your private message to confirm your request.
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi I believe this option has now been discontinued.Your best bet is to send Tesco Bank a private message to arrange this for you.Please click on @Tesco-Bank and on the next page you'll see an option to ‘send a message’ which is addressed privately to Tesco-Bank.
    Please include your date of birth and postcode in your message.
    You will receive a reply to your private message to confirm your request.
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles

Hi
    The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can sort this for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your new date.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi
    The best thing is to send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can sort this for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your new date.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, Caz

Hi , I'm afraid that this isn't something we are able to arrange via private message and I will need to ask you to contact us on the number you've provided and select option 3 and enter your security details, then press 0.

, for your own future reference

• Hi , I'm afraid that this isn't something we are able to arrange via private message and I will need to ask you to contact us on the number you've provided and select option 3 and enter your security details, then press 0.

, for your own future reference

Hi RossM has replied to your message and provided instructions by calling them on 0345 300 4278 select option 3 and enter your security details, then press 0.Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi RossM has replied to your message and provided instructions by calling them on 0345 300 4278 select option 3 and enter your security details, then press 0.Warm wishes, Caz

Thanks
  • Thanks
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap