• Re: Tescobank email auto response not functioning? Is this deliberate?

Tried sending via my own messages dropdown. Appeared to be OK but said that it had removed an HTML and that I should preview and then send when happy. I did that and again no sign of it actually being sent. I hit the send again and a red notice appeared saying that I have exceeded the number of messages that can be sent. Still nothing showing in my sent messages? I give up with Tescobank.
  • Tried sending via my own messages dropdown. Appeared to be OK but said that it had removed an HTML and that I should preview and then send when happy. I did that and again no sign of it actually being sent. I hit the send again and a red notice appeared saying that I have exceeded the number of messages that can be sent. Still nothing showing in my sent messages? I give up with Tescobank.

Hi Well that's very strange!!May I ask, did you put tesco-bank in the sent to? Could you check as this is all I can think of why it would not send!! could you send a private message so he can respond to it as there appears to be a problem with JEBD sending a message to you?Caz
  • Hi Well that's very strange!!May I ask, did you put tesco-bank in the sent to? Could you check as this is all I can think of why it would not send!! could you send a private message so he can respond to it as there appears to be a problem with JEBD sending a message to you?Caz

I have sent you a private message from the account . Thanks !
  • I have sent you a private message from the account . Thanks !

Thank you for your speedy response Caz
  • Thank you for your speedy response Caz

Just tried to send the original message to Tesco-Bank. First attempt said invalid HTML contained within the message which had now been removed. Review and resend, which I did, but it didn't send. I then tried hitting send again and a red box appeared saying that I had exceeded the number of messages that I can send? What on earth is going on? Why is there a limit set on Private messages?
  • Just tried to send the original message to Tesco-Bank. First attempt said invalid HTML contained within the message which had now been removed. Review and resend, which I did, but it didn't send. I then tried hitting send again and a red box appeared saying that I had exceeded the number of messages that I can send? What on earth is going on? Why is there a limit set on Private messages?

Wouldn't it be easier all round if Ross at Tesco-Bank (who messaged me earlier) just sent me his email address and I can send it directly to him as the Tesco email and Message system just isn't fit for purpose.
  • Wouldn't it be easier all round if Ross at Tesco-Bank (who messaged me earlier) just sent me his email address and I can send it directly to him as the Tesco email and Message system just isn't fit for purpose.

We don't use email I'm afraid , so that isn't an option. What browser are you using? Are you using anything like a VPN? This isn't an error that I've ever seen before.
  • We don't use email I'm afraid , so that isn't an option. What browser are you using? Are you using anything like a VPN? This isn't an error that I've ever seen before.

Hi I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulties sending a message.Sometimes the system will remove something from a message as a p and ask you to resend if you're happy with it.Regarding the exceeding messages. I've had this before on several occasions. I usually wait a while and try again, sometimes I have had to try a few times but then it does send.Please keep trying Caz
  • Hi I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulties sending a message.Sometimes the system will remove something from a message as a p and ask you to resend if you're happy with it.Regarding the exceeding messages. I've had this before on several occasions. I usually wait a while and try again, sometimes I have had to try a few times but then it does send.Please keep trying Caz

Using Google Chrome. No VPN. All I am doing is cutting and pasting my original email. I can try again in Microsoft Edge. The world has email, but Tesco staff don't use it!
  • Using Google Chrome. No VPN. All I am doing is cutting and pasting my original email. I can try again in Microsoft Edge. The world has email, but Tesco staff don't use it!

Thanks Caz, I guess that is all that I can do. The only HTML that was contained within my message was the Information Removed email address, which I subsequently removed, but no joy.
  • Thanks Caz, I guess that is all that I can do. The only HTML that was contained within my message was the Information Removed email address, which I subsequently removed, but no joy.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap