• Car Insurance Urgent Issue

I have been trying to contact Tesco car insurance today as my policy will cancel. Due to contract issues at work pay has been basic and a struggle , I need a little extra time , and remain insured as my job depends on it , my normal direct debit comes out next week can the overdue one not be added to that? Im desperate for help as no car no job , Your Policy Number : 4615917X
    Click below to see solutions
  • I have been trying to contact Tesco car insurance today as my policy will cancel. Due to contract issues at work pay has been basic and a struggle , I need a little extra time , and remain insured as my job depends on it , my normal direct debit comes out next week can the overdue one not be added to that? Im desperate for help as no car no job , Your Policy Number : 4615917X
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Car Insurance Urgent Issue

Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    As a matter of urgency I would suggest you call the car Insurance team first thing tomorrow on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) and speak to them to discuss your payments.
    You could send a private message and see if the team here can do anything to assist you.
    To do this click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your policy number.

You will get a reply to your message.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear this.
    As a matter of urgency I would suggest you call the car Insurance team first thing tomorrow on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) and speak to them to discuss your payments.
    You could send a private message and see if the team here can do anything to assist you.
    To do this click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your policy number.

You will get a reply to your message.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Re: Car Insurance Urgent Issue

Hi , Thank you I have messaged them , and will ring them in the morning , Thanks again
  • Hi , Thank you I have messaged them , and will ring them in the morning , Thanks again

Evening Your very welcome!!Your private message will have gone to Tesco Bank who may be able to offer you some assistance.However, if you call the Car Insurance team directly in the morning they will be able to help you with your dilema.Hope you get it sorted.Have a lovely weekend and stay safe Caz
  • Evening Your very welcome!!Your private message will have gone to Tesco Bank who may be able to offer you some assistance.However, if you call the Car Insurance team directly in the morning they will be able to help you with your dilema.Hope you get it sorted.Have a lovely weekend and stay safe Caz

Hi
    I’m sure that Tesco Insurance team can help you with this.
    Please call ASAP on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) and set up an acceptable payment plan.
    Kind regards, Chris, @ CSKBrambles
  • Hi
    I’m sure that Tesco Insurance team can help you with this.
    Please call ASAP on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) and set up an acceptable payment plan.
    Kind regards, Chris, @ CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap