Tesco address to make official complaint before reporting to Finance ombudsman?

Just looking
    Private message may provide an extremely helpful way of liaising with Customer Service, but so far in the last 3 months they have not been helpful to me. I am still 20 weeks later none the wiser as to whether you have even received my claim.....
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you send a DM to we can escalate your dispute to our Disputes Team. We can also raise an official complaint for you if you'd like - Thomas
    Community superstar
    Hi Emma, I appreciate you have been waiting 20 weeks and yes that is a long time, nearly 5 months!!!!Chargebacks and cusomer service have taken a hammering due to Covid-19 and yes I know some companies are taking the proverbial, I should know.....I put in a complaint to a very well know organisation in early April after being told via their website to wait 90 days!!!So its been nearly 6 months (beyond te 90 days, since January infact) for me and I'm getting no correspondence back 9except the auto reply) from the numerous emails I'm sending, but that's another story and I digress.I sincerely hope you get your dispute resolved soon.Wishing you all the bestTake care and stay safe, Caz
    Above and beyond
    Thanks Emma,
    I’m sure they’ll confirm that for you.
    Regards, Chris,
    Just looking
    see previous posts in message thread...
    Eagle eye
    This whole thread is soooooooo familiar. I had to make a claim early this year and it took MONTHS despite many ‘private messages’, discussions with customer services and TWO official complaints. Promises of call backs were ALWAYS broken and nothing changed (and hasn’t since judging by the complaints still on this forum). Tesco Bank are a disgrace and are the masters of delay and fobbing off their customers to suit their own agenda.
    Eagle eye
    Hi Emma. As has said most companies are using the current situation to excuse very poor and often inadequate customer service. I can fully understand how frustrated you are it really does drive you to distraction. I think we have all been there with one company or another recently. In my experience once I persisted down the private message route with Tesco my claim was finally resolved only then for the supplier to dispute the charge back so currently I have money in my bank but cant touch it till the next stage of dispute expires. I realise this doesn't help you whatsoever im just trying to say that though it is horrendous sadly patience is the key. Believe me I tried but all the ranting in the world didn't speed anything up. Even if Tesco bank were quick they still have to wait for the supplier to respond! Its a nightmare and I really do hope you get some closure soon - hang in there. Regards
    Just looking
    I appreciate your message, I have had no luck with private messages other than to say they have escalated to the disputes teams, this has resolved nothing. The team here are doing their best, i have no arguement with them, but other than escalate - which has not worked for me - they can do no more. I believe I have been quite patient, I originally submitted my claim on the 4th May, it is now 24th September, we are heading towards 4 months. And I will also add I have not ranted once, just stated the facts as they are in my case... I am not angry, I appreciate this is terrible situation for all and we are working the best we can, but there is only so many times I will be promised a call back and then hear nothing. I felt Tesco's had left me with no alternative that to make an official complaint as it was the only way I could actually get someone to respond to me.
    Eagle eye
    Hi I totally understand, when my claim was taking ages I also considered the Ombudsman. I really hope you get the result you are looking for, fingers crossed the ombudsman doesn't take forever too. Regards