• Private message response timing

Good afternoon. I have sent a private message enquiry regarding the date the interest free period on my credit card ends. I appreciate the group is busy at this time but is it possible to confirm the turnaround time on responses to private messages? Many thanks
    Click below to see solutions
  • Good afternoon. I have sent a private message enquiry regarding the date the interest free period on my credit card ends. I appreciate the group is busy at this time but is it possible to confirm the turnaround time on responses to private messages? Many thanks
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Private message response timing

Good afternoon Your interest free period end date will be on your original documentation, if you still have it.Regarding private message responses to they try to respond as soon as possible and within the same day, however when they're busy it does sometimes take a little longer.I'm sure ot won't be long before they'll respond to your private message after checking the information you have asked for.Warm wishes, Caz
  • Good afternoon Your interest free period end date will be on your original documentation, if you still have it.Regarding private message responses to they try to respond as soon as possible and within the same day, however when they're busy it does sometimes take a little longer.I'm sure ot won't be long before they'll respond to your private message after checking the information you have asked for.Warm wishes, Caz
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap