Closed account final statement

Eagle eye
    A report was posted on 4/10/2017 by 88A1 Little Helper.View Statements for Closed Accounts in Document StoreI've just received an email saying "Your Tesco Bank savings account statement is now available in your document store" for an account that I closed a few days ago.I can't select this (now closed) account from the drop down in the document store though. How can I access it?I am having the same problem, This is still a fault in your systems! Can you please get it fixed.
  • 4 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you can't view your statement.
    I suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply from your private message.

Hope you get it sorted soon!!!

Warm wishes, Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m sorry to hear about this, which is caught between account closure, and due process and final notification.
    As you have closed your account the statement is no longer accessible.
    You will receive a closing statement in the post in due course.
    Kind regards, Chris,
    Eagle eye
    I didn't close the account, the system did, after maturity of the 3 year Fixed Term Saver account.I tried to get a statement online before it closed but it would only let me access the previous 12 months data.There is little point in going paperless if the most important statement is only available later by post.As this was reported as a known "fault" in 2017, it is time that it was remedied.
    Above and beyond
    Sorry
    I was responding to your original message, which
    stated that you had closed the account. I’m a great fan of paperless statements, they are so easy to store.
    I’m sure that if you request a closing statement by email, they will be more than happy to oblige.
    Sorry for any misunderstanding, and please accept my best wishes.
    Kindest regards, Chris,