Error message in loan application

I just completed a loan application and when I clicked on the link to get a copy of my signed agreement I got an error message saying to contact Teco Bank. I tried ringing as your website says you’re open until 5 on a Saturday, but you actually shut at 3!
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi
    I would recommend that you send a private message to Tesco Bank to confirm receipt of your loan application
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will get a reply to your private message with confirmation or further advice.
    Kind Regards, Chris,
  • Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi , can you please send a private message to ? We'll then be able to look into the status of your application for you - Thomas
  • Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you encountered a problem with your loan application.
    ThomasC has responded and requested that you send a private message so they can look into the status of your application.
    To do this I would recommend that you send a private message to Tesco Bank to confirm receipt of your loan application click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps you get it sorted.
    Warm wishes, Caz