• Clubcard

Why am I no longer receiving points for my credit card payments?
    Click below to see solutions
  • Why am I no longer receiving points for my credit card payments?
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Clubcard

Hi As your query is about Clubcard points I expect its the Clubcard Team who will be the best people for you to contact. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 if that helps you. I did call them myself a few week ago with a query and I found them to be very helpful.Hope you get it sorted.Stay safe, Caz
  • Hi As your query is about Clubcard points I expect its the Clubcard Team who will be the best people for you to contact. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 if that helps you. I did call them myself a few week ago with a query and I found them to be very helpful.Hope you get it sorted.Stay safe, Caz
  • Re: Clubcard

Hi, can I check if you are referring to purchases or paying your Credit Card? - Ross
  • Hi, can I check if you are referring to purchases or paying your Credit Card? - Ross

Hi This doesn't sound right at all !If you have a Tesco Clubcard Credit Card, you should automatically receive Clubcard points for all payments made using the card, as it is linked to your Tesco Clubcard.I would suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to check this for you, and provide a satisfactory explanation and resolution.To send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi This doesn't sound right at all !If you have a Tesco Clubcard Credit Card, you should automatically receive Clubcard points for all payments made using the card, as it is linked to your Tesco Clubcard.I would suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to check this for you, and provide a satisfactory explanation and resolution.To send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles

Hi Are you referring to spending on your Tesco Clubcard Credit Card?If so you should automatically receive Clubcard points for all payments over the minimum spend made using the card, as it is linked to your Tesco Clubcard.I'd suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to check this out for you and provide you with an appropriate response.Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message when the Tesco Team have checked it out.Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi Are you referring to spending on your Tesco Clubcard Credit Card?If so you should automatically receive Clubcard points for all payments over the minimum spend made using the card, as it is linked to your Tesco Clubcard.I'd suggest that you send Tesco Bank a private message to check this out for you and provide you with an appropriate response.Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message when the Tesco Team have checked it out.Warm wishes, Caz

Payments

Hi there, I'm sorry about this. I've included a link below which will confirm further information on receiving points. I'm afraid, I'm unable to check if you've received any here, however, if you contact our Clubcard team , they'll be able to asssit you further - Keigan

https://www.tescobank.com/credit-cards/
  • Hi there, I'm sorry about this. I've included a link below which will confirm further information on receiving points. I'm afraid, I'm unable to check if you've received any here, however, if you contact our Clubcard team , they'll be able to asssit you further - Keigan

https://www.tescobank.com/credit-cards/

Hi I see KeiganM has replied to your message with further information about Tesco Credit Cards along with a link to contact them.Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon.Caz
  • Hi I see KeiganM has replied to your message with further information about Tesco Credit Cards along with a link to contact them.Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon.Caz

They just referred me back to the clubcard team again!
  • They just referred me back to the clubcard team again!

Had email with free points awarded from forum......had message from you asking for the relevant info.........have heard nothing about points....not been added
  • Had email with free points awarded from forum......had message from you asking for the relevant info.........have heard nothing about points....not been added
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap