• New debit card

I've received a new Tesco debit card in the post, but my old one was not due to expire for another year, and I didn't request one The new one is a new design, all blue like a normal clubcard. Are Tesco sending these to everyone as part of a brand change? Seems a bit odd to receive one and no indication that any details have been compromised/ someone else requested it.
    Click below to see solutions
  • I've received a new Tesco debit card in the post, but my old one was not due to expire for another year, and I didn't request one The new one is a new design, all blue like a normal clubcard. Are Tesco sending these to everyone as part of a brand change? Seems a bit odd to receive one and no indication that any details have been compromised/ someone else requested it.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: New debit card

Hi
    The new blue version is what should be sent out, but quite why it’s been dispatched so early I’m not sure.
    If you already have a contactless card this should not have gone out.
    I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation..
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Hi
    The new blue version is what should be sent out, but quite why it’s been dispatched so early I’m not sure.
    If you already have a contactless card this should not have gone out.
    I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation..
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Re: New debit card

Great, I will take it up with them. Thanks for the response.
  • Great, I will take it up with them. Thanks for the response.

Hi I would query why you've recived a new card when you've not requested one and you still have a year left on your current card.I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an appropriate response.
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message when the Tesco Bank team have looked into this for youWarm wishes, Caz
  • Hi I would query why you've recived a new card when you've not requested one and you still have a year left on your current card.I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an appropriate response.
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message when the Tesco Bank team have looked into this for youWarm wishes, Caz

Morning,Could you tell me the reason they gave for sending new card out a year early. A right pain it is changing my details as the long number is different.
  • Morning,Could you tell me the reason they gave for sending new card out a year early. A right pain it is changing my details as the long number is different.

Morning It does seem odd that Tesco Bank have sent you a new debit card a year early.I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide you with a response to your query.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Morning It does seem odd that Tesco Bank have sent you a new debit card a year early.I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide you with a response to your query.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.Warm wishes, Caz @25H

Hi
    The new blue version is being sent out, but quite why it’s been dispatched so early I’m not sure. If you already have a contactless card this should not have gone out.
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi
    The new blue version is being sent out, but quite why it’s been dispatched so early I’m not sure. If you already have a contactless card this should not have gone out.
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles

Hi Bilbo1947, thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send a private message to so we can check this for you? - Thomas
  • Hi Bilbo1947, thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send a private message to so we can check this for you? - Thomas

Hi I see ThomasC has responded and requested you send a private message to Tesco-Bank so they can check this for you.Caz
  • Hi I see ThomasC has responded and requested you send a private message to Tesco-Bank so they can check this for you.Caz

I am having the same problem. My card expires on 12/21. I came to India to visit my parents and will not go back till November. Is there any way I can invalidate the new card? Will the card have same numbers as my old one?
  • I am having the same problem. My card expires on 12/21. I came to India to visit my parents and will not go back till November. Is there any way I can invalidate the new card? Will the card have same numbers as my old one?
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap