• Re: New debit card

Does the new card have the same numbers as your old one? including the cvv 3 digit?
  • Does the new card have the same numbers as your old one? including the cvv 3 digit?

Hi The card will have the same numbers on it, however the CVV 3 digit's will be different.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi The card will have the same numbers on it, however the CVV 3 digit's will be different.

Warm wishes, Caz

Code:

I have received new ugly debit cards for both my accounts. So frustrating as I had until 05/22 on my existing card and now I have to change the debit number everywhere it is stored for ease of online purchasing!

• Code:

I have received new ugly debit cards for both my accounts. So frustrating as I had until 05/22 on my existing card and now I have to change the debit number everywhere it is stored for ease of online purchasing!

I can see it is so frustrating when you had so much longer left on your card!!!!Caz
  • I can see it is so frustrating when you had so much longer left on your card!!!!Caz

wrote:
    Hi The card will have the same numbers on it, however the CVV 3 digit's will be different.

Warm wishes, Caz

Only the first 8 digits of my replacement are the same. 9th digit is also the same but that seems a coincidence. Previous card was due to expire in June 2021. Replacement card letter has a small leaflet which says: Why has my card changed? New European regulation has been introduced to help prevent fraud and paying online more secure. So we've sent you a new card which helps us make sure you're the one making the transactions...'
  • wrote:

Warm wishes, Caz

Only the first 8 digits of my replacement are the same. 9th digit is also the same but that seems a coincidence. Previous card was due to expire in June 2021. Replacement card letter has a small leaflet which says: Why has my card changed? New European regulation has been introduced to help prevent fraud and paying online more secure. So we've sent you a new card which helps us make sure you're the one making the transactions...'

Hi , please send us a private message to for us to check your account - Amanda
  • Hi , please send us a private message to for us to check your account - Amanda

My new debit card came today, ?

Current card doesn’t run out till 4/22 so completely baffled

To top it off, it doesn’t work contactlessly
    I’ve gone to a Tesco machine snd put card in there and done a balance request, that worked fine, went to buy the kids a McFlurry card didn’t work
  • My new debit card came today, ?

Current card doesn’t run out till 4/22 so completely baffled

To top it off, it doesn’t work contactlessly
    I’ve gone to a Tesco machine snd put card in there and done a balance request, that worked fine, went to buy the kids a McFlurry card didn’t work

Hi
    The new blue version is being sent out, it’s got something to do with a change to a new more secure chip on the card.
    If contactless is not working it’s likely that the new card needs to be activated before use. It only takes a few seconds to do this on the mobile app, if you don’t have it I would strongly recommend as its great to use. You can also send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation..
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Hi
    The new blue version is being sent out, it’s got something to do with a change to a new more secure chip on the card.
    If contactless is not working it’s likely that the new card needs to be activated before use. It only takes a few seconds to do this on the mobile app, if you don’t have it I would strongly recommend as its great to use. You can also send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation..
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris,

Hi
    I’ve got the app but cannot see anywhere to activate card
  • Hi
    I’ve got the app but cannot see anywhere to activate card

Hi The new cards are being sent out before the current ones have expired.You will need to activate your card before using it. You can call Tesco on 0345 300 4278,. You will be asked to enter your 16 digit credit card number so please have this ready. If you’ve already registered for Online Banking you will also need to enter selected digits from your Security Number.Alternatively send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation for you.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi The new cards are being sent out before the current ones have expired.You will need to activate your card before using it. You can call Tesco on 0345 300 4278,. You will be asked to enter your 16 digit credit card number so please have this ready. If you’ve already registered for Online Banking you will also need to enter selected digits from your Security Number.Alternatively send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide an explanation for you.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.Warm wishes, Caz
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap