• Credit card RATING

Hello,

I have a question regarding a comment made by a TESCO community expert on this post: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ing/td-p/18651

The comment was: The statement period referred to is the time between statements being produced. So if your statement produced on the 10th December and you missed the due date, provided you make payment of at least the minimum payment before the 10th January statement is generated, we will not report the default on your credit report.

Can I please confirm this is still the case? As I recently paid my last statement 4 days after the due date on the statement BUT 6 days before my next statement.

I just want to confirm my credit score will not be effected?

Thanks
  • Hello,

I have a question regarding a comment made by a TESCO community expert on this post: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ing/td-p/18651

The comment was: The statement period referred to is the time between statements being produced. So if your statement produced on the 10th December and you missed the due date, provided you make payment of at least the minimum payment before the 10th January statement is generated, we will not report the default on your credit report.

Can I please confirm this is still the case? As I recently paid my last statement 4 days after the due date on the statement BUT 6 days before my next statement.

I just want to confirm my credit score will not be effected?

Thanks
  • Re: Credit card RATING

Hi It certainly states that if you pay BEFORE your next statement date it will not affect your credit score. T&C's do change so I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out for you and a definitive response can be provided.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your message.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to take a closer look at this for you.
    Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi It certainly states that if you pay BEFORE your next statement date it will not affect your credit score. T&C's do change so I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out for you and a definitive response can be provided.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your message.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to take a closer look at this for you.
    Warm wishes, Caz

Hi
    It should not affect your credit score,but I would suggest that you send a private message to Tesco Bank for confirmation.
    You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.
    Kind regards, Chris,
  • Hi
    It should not affect your credit score,but I would suggest that you send a private message to Tesco Bank for confirmation.
    You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.
    Kind regards, Chris,

Hi , thanks for your message. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank, we'll look into this for you.
  • Hi , thanks for your message. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank, we'll look into this for you.

Hi I see has asked you to send a private message and they will look into this for you.Caz
  • Hi I see has asked you to send a private message and they will look into this for you.Caz

Hello,

I messaged Tesco bank but they were unable to answer my question. Can anyone else offer insight please?
  • Hello,

I messaged Tesco bank but they were unable to answer my question. Can anyone else offer insight please?

Hi , I've replied to your private message if you can double check that please.
  • Hi , I've replied to your private message if you can double check that please.

Hi Please double check, you have a private message reply waiting.Regards, Chris,
  • Hi Please double check, you have a private message reply waiting.Regards, Chris,

Hi ChristinaG has replied to you this morning. Did this answer your question?Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi ChristinaG has replied to you this morning. Did this answer your question?Warm wishes, Caz
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap