• Re: Tesco Bank needs a push into the present( technology wis)

Hi I have my current account with Lloyds, I can always see pending transactions, I can also view upcoming payments due on DD or SO! Its a great feature and really helps when trying to budget. If Lloyds can do it I don't see why other banks don't offer it - I'd question why? Regards
  • Hi I have my current account with Lloyds, I can always see pending transactions, I can also view upcoming payments due on DD or SO! Its a great feature and really helps when trying to budget. If Lloyds can do it I don't see why other banks don't offer it - I'd question why? Regards

Hi
    I dropped Lloyd’s Bank on principle back in 2008 when they bought HBOS. My wife worked for TSB and took shares instead of pay rises. Her 15000 shares dropped from around £10 a share, and today are only worth about 20p a share.
    I rate them as a bank, but I question their morals, and refuse to do business with them.
    Regards, Chris,
  • Hi
    I dropped Lloyd’s Bank on principle back in 2008 when they bought HBOS. My wife worked for TSB and took shares instead of pay rises. Her 15000 shares dropped from around £10 a share, and today are only worth about 20p a share.
    I rate them as a bank, but I question their morals, and refuse to do business with them.
    Regards, Chris,

Hi Lloyds were not my bank of choice, I was a very loyal TSB customer and had an account there from being 13yrs old, they then merged with Lloyds and I became a Lloyds TSB customer! When they split again a few years later I was left as a Lloyds customer - I have no idea why it worked that way but as I know all my account numbers from memory Im too lazy to change. Regards
  • Hi Lloyds were not my bank of choice, I was a very loyal TSB customer and had an account there from being 13yrs old, they then merged with Lloyds and I became a Lloyds TSB customer! When they split again a few years later I was left as a Lloyds customer - I have no idea why it worked that way but as I know all my account numbers from memory Im too lazy to change. Regards

That's a very good reason to me to not change and as long as you're happy with them Warm wishes, Caz
  • That's a very good reason to me to not change and as long as you're happy with them Warm wishes, Caz

I know what you mean,
    It’s a real pain changing banks, and I’m in no hurry to repeat the process !
    Regards,Chris
  • I know what you mean,
    It’s a real pain changing banks, and I’m in no hurry to repeat the process !
    Regards,Chris
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap