• Tesco Bank needs a push into the present( technology wis)

Please tesco allow customers to see their pending transactions. It would help a lot.
  • Please tesco allow customers to see their pending transactions. It would help a lot.
  • Re: Tesco Bank needs a push into the present( technology wis)

Hi You can see your pending transactions on th Tesco Credit Card.After logging in you get the page 'Hello' with your balance and recent transactions to the right.Click in the blue box with your balance and it will open with 'Transactions', scroll down down and you will see your pending transactions.Hope this helps!!!Caz
  • Hi You can see your pending transactions on th Tesco Credit Card.After logging in you get the page 'Hello' with your balance and recent transactions to the right.Click in the blue box with your balance and it will open with 'Transactions', scroll down down and you will see your pending transactions.Hope this helps!!!Caz

Hi
    To view your pending transactions simply log into your mobile banking app, select Account Activity at foot of the page, then select Transactions, and then you can select Pending Transactions. Hope this helps.
    Regards, Chris,
  • Hi
    To view your pending transactions simply log into your mobile banking app, select Account Activity at foot of the page, then select Transactions, and then you can select Pending Transactions. Hope this helps.
    Regards, Chris,

No it’s not there. I updated my app and the only transactions o can see are direct debits from today and my internal transactions. The only indication I have to show pending transactions is the balance available and the account balance
  • No it’s not there. I updated my app and the only transactions o can see are direct debits from today and my internal transactions. The only indication I have to show pending transactions is the balance available and the account balance

Tesco debit card not credit card
    For my Tesco Current account not credit card.

But if that functionality is available for cc so why not debit card?
  • Tesco debit card not credit card
    For my Tesco Current account not credit card.

But if that functionality is available for cc so why not debit card?

Hi
    Sorry I was referring to Tesco Credit card, I have my current account with Santander.
    Guess what ? they don’t show pending transactions either, neither do Barclays or Lloyd’s Bank.
    It’s not something I have ever seen offered on debit cards.
    However, I use Apple Pay on my mobile for pretty much all of my payments these days, and of course all transactions are available to view .
    Kind regards, Chris, @ CSKBrambles
  • Hi
    Sorry I was referring to Tesco Credit card, I have my current account with Santander.
    Guess what ? they don’t show pending transactions either, neither do Barclays or Lloyd’s Bank.
    It’s not something I have ever seen offered on debit cards.
    However, I use Apple Pay on my mobile for pretty much all of my payments these days, and of course all transactions are available to view .
    Kind regards, Chris, @ CSKBrambles

No worries, I have natwest and I know Barclays have pending transactions maybe use the app. If you have the app, update it.
    I really like my tesco account and it just need a few nudge in the right directions. And for them to stop random unacceptable things. Like on a Saturday if you try and transfer money it, it won’t drop in till the next day or worst case on the Monday. Let’s just say I went into orbit when the money wasn’t there and I was stranded, luckily I knew my cc detail of head. Anyway I digress
    Tesco (Current account)
    Need
    To
    Up
    Date
  • No worries, I have natwest and I know Barclays have pending transactions maybe use the app. If you have the app, update it.
    I really like my tesco account and it just need a few nudge in the right directions. And for them to stop random unacceptable things. Like on a Saturday if you try and transfer money it, it won’t drop in till the next day or worst case on the Monday. Let’s just say I went into orbit when the money wasn’t there and I was stranded, luckily I knew my cc detail of head. Anyway I digress
    Tesco (Current account)
    Need
    To
    Up
    Date

Hi I was looking at the Tesco Credit Card.TSB's current account shows pending transactions when online, its very clear below the balance of the account.It is very helpful to know what pending transactions you have, so it would be great if Tesco Bank was able to show this for you.Caz
  • Hi I was looking at the Tesco Credit Card.TSB's current account shows pending transactions when online, its very clear below the balance of the account.It is very helpful to know what pending transactions you have, so it would be great if Tesco Bank was able to show this for you.Caz

Good to know
    Thanks, Chris,
  • Good to know
    Thanks, Chris,

Hi , I'm sorry about this, I will certainly pass on your feedback. Faster Payments may take longer between 4pm Saturday and 6am Sunday as we use this time for maintenance. This has not been a recent change and we inform you on the online banking and mobile app before requesting a transfer the funds may not reach the other account within this timescale - Amanda
  • Hi , I'm sorry about this, I will certainly pass on your feedback. Faster Payments may take longer between 4pm Saturday and 6am Sunday as we use this time for maintenance. This has not been a recent change and we inform you on the online banking and mobile app before requesting a transfer the funds may not reach the other account within this timescale - Amanda
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap