Charge back - 16 weeks and counting.... still nothing...

Community superstar
    Hi I can understand why you would think that of Tesco, after all they're a very large established company.I feel the problem is that there are just so many claims, probably millions and it all takes time!!Have a lovely weekend, Caz
    Ive been waiting since May a total waste of time i have been advised to refer my complaint to the Finacial Services Ombudsman
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    I’m really sorry to hear of your lengthy delay, and the course that you are now contemplating.
    I strongly suggest that you send a private message to Tesco Bank to check you account for updates and provide you with an appropriate response.
    If you remain unsatisfied, you must request an official complaint is opened, and you have to wait 8 weeks from then before you can refer your complaint to the ombudsman.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards, Chris,
    Community superstar
    Hi I’m really so sorry to hear of your delay since May.
    I strongly suggest that you send a private message to Tesco Bank to check you account for updates and they'll provide you with an appropriate response.
    If after that you remain unsatisfied you can request that an official complaint is opened, you have to wait 8 weeks from then before you can refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message after they've looked into your chargeback.
    Hope this helps!!Warm wishes and stay safe, Caz
    Eagle eye
    Hi @nimdy I totally understand you are feeling frustrated its a lot of money to be waiting for, my claim was for a large amount too and it seemed to take forever! I can only reiterate what and have said and send a private message and keep nagging! It does seem like most companies at the moment are using the current situation as an excuse to drag their heels and Tesco are no different but I will say once I sent a private message and had someone to contact things did move forward and eventually my claim was successful, hang in there it will get sorted eventually. Regards
    Eagle eye
    Don’t keep ‘nagging’ as it gets you nowhere. Instead, take a structured approach by making an official complaint and demanding compensation. Stick to a predetermined timeline and definitely involve the Financial Ombudsman. Notify Tesco Bank every step of the way so that they HAVE to take it seriously and you will eventually get the refund that Tesco Bank are obligated to pay you under Section 75. There is such a thing as acceptable service and Tesco Bank are far from acceptable, DO NOT LET THEM CONTINUE TO FOB YOU OFF!