How long is charge back taking?

Hi ChrisTried to send a pm broadly outlining the same stuff as I put in my original post on here, and got this response in red at the top of my pm after pressing the send message button:"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." I'll try later today.
    Hi Tesco-BankTried to send a pm broadly outlining the same stuff as I put in my original post on here, and got this response in red at the top of my pm after pressing the send message button:"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." I'll try later today.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , please try again sending the message to and this should work for you.
    Hi Amanda B Trying to send a PM is now driving me nuts I have tried following the link in your message to , (and the link in previous replies on this thread, I have gone into my own list of sent and received **bleep** and tried sending a new message from there and I receive a selection of error messages each time. For example: Authentication Failed.
    • Authentication ticket mismatched, failed authentication. (That is all on a red banner background).
    and:"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied." (This error message is displayed beneath the PM that I'm trying to send. I had included a URL to this thread in my message; when I reviewed the message I could not see any HTML that had been removed and so I pressed "send message" again. That produced the next error - one that I referred to already in a previous reply in this thread). and:You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later. (This is displayed above the PM that I have tried to send and is shown on a red banner background). How about sending me a PM and then hopefully I will be able to reply to their PM? Thanks - nzh
    Former Community Manager
    I have arranged for the account to message you.
    Above and beyond
    Hi I have also had problems sending Private Messages from time to time.I resolved this by emptying the cache from my browsing history.It also worked fine on my mobile, while not behaving on my computer.Best Wishes, Chris,
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm sorry to learn you're having problems sending a private message, this has happened to me before. I can understand how frustrating it can be. I usually try again later and it has then worked.I see has kindly arranged for to message you as you requested.Warm wishes, Caz
    Hi RossI give up with the PM route. I saw that you have sent me several **bleep** referring to my request for a PM. I copied and pasted my text from a draft that I had created, I changed all references in it to and I removed a URL that I had embedded - there was no "Blue" HTML text as far as I could tell, I hit send, and got the familiar message telling me that HTML text had been removed, review the message and send again. Clearly if HTML text had been removed, there was nothing to review, so I hit send again and got the alternative message telling me that I had sent too many **bleep**. In essence the body of my PM was a reference back to and a copy and paste of my original posting in this thread, about halfway down the first page of the thread. https://community.tescobank.com/t5/H...ing/td-p/38050If you review that, you will see what my enquiry is and perhaps you can investigate and respond to me via pm, hopefully telling my that my chargeback has now reached number two in the queue and will be worked on shortly.... Thanks nzh
    Thanks ChrisI'm reluctant to clear my cache, I use the browser for many other applications and don't want the potential hassle caused to other sites if I clear it. I'm a Luddite and prefer to use my laptop over my phone, for me, a full sized keyboard is faster to use than a couple of fingers on my phone.I have responded to Ross via the Board again as replying to his PM failed.Thanks - nzh
    Hi CazThanks, I've been trying to PM for around 24 hours (ok not during the dark hours). I've sent separate responses to Chris and Ross via the Board.Regards - nzh