How long is charge back taking?

Above and beyond
    Hi @Mwich

I can confirm that the merchant has 45 days to challenge.

Kindest regards, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi @Mwich
    I see RossM has confirmed the retailer has 45 days from the date of the chargeback to put in a dispute.
    Also confirmin if it happens they will let the customer know.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    On the look out
    Yes you do notify people but not in a timely manner. As I said you did the charge back on the 19/8 and advised me about the 45 days. You notified me on the 28/10 that it had been challenged. Apparently the charge back was challenge 2 days before the 45 days and you notified me 72 days after. To be fair I don’t think anyone knows what they are doing on the 13/11 you promised to refund £142.20 and credit my account with £50 compensation on the 20/11 you took another £142.20 I despair of ever sorting it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you do notify people but not in a timely manner. As I said you did the charge back on the 19/8 and advised me about the 45 days. You notified me on the 28/10 that it had been challenged. Apparently the charge back was challenge 2 days before the 45 days and you notified me 72 days after. To be fair I don’t think anyone knows what they are doing on the 13/11 you promised to refund £142.20 and credit my account with £50 compensation on the 20/11 you took another £142.20 I despair of ever sorting it out.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @pennyJ, I'm sorry to hear that. So I can check your account can you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank ?
    Community superstar
    Hi @pennyJ
    I'm really sorry to hear of your disasterous dealings.
    I see RossM has offered to check your account to get this sorted for you.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H