How long is charge back taking?

Hi Chris @CSKBrambles Despite the earlier optimism over three weeks ago, I have heard nothing further from the Disputes Team about my case which was first reported to them on 5 June 2020, that's 109 days ago. I've sent Amanda another private message asking for the contact details of the Disputes Team Manager, so that I can escalate my case to him or her.Regards nzh
    Community superstar
    Hi Neil
    I'm really sorry to hear you've not heard anything after waiting the 21 days for the Disputes Team to process your claim.
    I can understand that you've sent a private mssage to asking for the contact details of the Disputes Team.
    Here is more information on contacting the Disputes Team:
    https://community.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/I-ve-purchased-goods-or-services-but-not-received-them-can-I/ta-p/2359999
    Hope this helps!!
    Stay safe and warm wishes, Caz
    Hello Caz @25H I'm afraid that your reply hasn't helped me. The link that you embedded in your reply takes me to the procedure on how to raise a claim, which I did on 5 June 2020. The 21 days is the 21 days that Amanda asked me to wait in August, by which time it was expected that I should receive a text message telling me that my claim had been processed. I agreed to wait, but no contact has been made whatsoever. Just to put this into context as per my post in page 1 of this thread "the amount that I'm claiming from Tesco Bank is circa £160, a small partial payment for furniture, the other payment of £2000 on another card was refunded in less than a week of my claim to them - and I could speak to a representative when making the claim!” What you can do to help me, is to give me the name and email address of the Disputes Team Manager, so that I can write to him or her, asking for an explanation of why my claim is taking so long and for a committed date of when it will be processes and paid. Many thanks - Neil
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm afraid we can't provide individual staff contact information. However, if you would like to raise this as a complaint you're able to contact them at https://www.tescobank.com/help/complaints/ or send a private message to Tesco-Bank and we can do this for you. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by RossM; 12-11-20 at 13:19. Reason: Old email address listed, updated to contact page
    Community superstar
    Hi Neil I sent you the link as in it is the Disputes email address for you as you cannot directly email the Disputes Team Manager.As an alternative you could do as RossM has suggested.Warm wishes, Caz
    Hello RossM and Caz I have sent a private message to @Tesco-Bank at 1510 today 22 September 2020, marked FAO RossM, asking for my case to be raised as a complaint. I've also said that I don't understand why a customer shouldn't be able to contact the manager of a support team directly. I have names, phone numbers and email addresses of my RBS Manager and of a Spanish Bank with whom I have an account - I don't understand why if they have no problems sharing those details with me and their other customers, why Tesco Bank is so coy? Hopefully we will see a satisfactory outcome to my case of 5 June 2020 soon. Regards - Neil
    Community superstar
    Hi Neil You will get a reply to your private message after they've looked into your case.I do sincerely hope you get this resolved soon to your satisfaction.Keep us updated.Take care and stay safe, Caz
    Above and beyond
    Hi Neil
    It’s really disappointing to hear that your dispute has not yet been processed, and no further updates..
    if you wish to raise a complaint, please send an email to :[email protected]
    I truly hope that your chargeback is approved soon.
    Regards, Chris,
    Hi Chris and Caz A further PM from Nia @Tesco-Bank this morning confirming the complaint has been logged and it has a reference number . Investigating the complaint could take up to 8 weeks (target is much lower - within 15 days).It's not clear if that time frame aims to review the complaint or to hopefully resolve the original chargeback claim of 5 June 2020. I'll let you know.Regards - Neil
    Above and beyond
    Thanks
    The complaint is related to the lack of progress with your chargeback claim, so they are intertwined.
    I hope that things move on a pace from here , now that customer relations are involved it should help.
    Best wishes, Chris,