• Re: How long is charge back taking?

Hi
    Thanks for shedding light on your case, which is taking longer to process than anyone would like.
    I must have been very fortunate with my claim, which was for £266.35 and refunded to my card within a week !
    With regards to your question, can you please assist.
    Kindest regards, Chris,
  • Hi
    Thanks for shedding light on your case, which is taking longer to process than anyone would like.
    I must have been very fortunate with my claim, which was for £266.35 and refunded to my card within a week !
    With regards to your question, can you please assist.
    Kindest regards, Chris,

Hi All,
    After a pm chat. I’m hoping for good news within 28 days. We’ll see :-).
    Jon
  • Hi All,
    After a pm chat. I’m hoping for good news within 28 days. We’ll see :-).
    Jon

Hi Thanks for the update.That's great news, really pleased the PM chat has given you a positive outcome, finger's crossed.Caz
  • Hi Thanks for the update.That's great news, really pleased the PM chat has given you a positive outcome, finger's crossed.Caz

Good to hear Jon,
    You’re into the final furlong now.
    Best regards, Chris,
  • Good to hear Jon,
    You’re into the final furlong now.
    Best regards, Chris,

Hi ChrisI haven't heard from your friend KevinC yet.Can you give him a nudge please?Many thanks - nzh
  • Hi ChrisI haven't heard from your friend KevinC yet.Can you give him a nudge please?Many thanks - nzh

Hi
    To receive an update to your chargeback please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked and a response can be provided.

Click on this link
    and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with brief details of your enquiry.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team, it may or may not be after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi
    To receive an update to your chargeback please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked and a response can be provided.

Click on this link
    and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with brief details of your enquiry.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team, it may or may not be after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

Hi , can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank?
  • Hi , can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank?

Hi
    Thanks for getting back in touch, it is difficult at the moment to see who is on duty, or away on holiday.
    I would suggest that you continue plugging away with the private messages, but request that your message is passed onto the disputes team to confirm an update.
    Jonkemp07 has now been updated by disputes,, and told to expect his claim being processed within the next 28 days
    Hope this helps, best wishes,
    Chris,
  • Hi
    Thanks for getting back in touch, it is difficult at the moment to see who is on duty, or away on holiday.
    I would suggest that you continue plugging away with the private messages, but request that your message is passed onto the disputes team to confirm an update.
    Jonkemp07 has now been updated by disputes,, and told to expect his claim being processed within the next 28 days
    Hope this helps, best wishes,
    Chris,

Hi jonkemp07, sorry to hear this, please send a private message to for us to check this for you.
  • Hi jonkemp07, sorry to hear this, please send a private message to for us to check this for you.

I am at 16 weeks and counting.......... Thinking it might be time to consult the financial ombudsman I even got an answer from Easy-Jet quicker and they are appauling!
  • I am at 16 weeks and counting.......... Thinking it might be time to consult the financial ombudsman I even got an answer from Easy-Jet quicker and they are appauling!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap