Adding an additional driver

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I am trying to do the same thing; add my son who has had a provisional UK driving licence since April 2021 (his 17th birthday is Jan 2022). He got his licence in April as he had ridden a 50cc moped (with appropriate compulsory bike test pass) since May 2021, which he is legally entitled to do.

However, the system rejects me adding him as he is not "allowed" to have a licence before his 17th birthday, which is factually incorrect.

Reading this thread, what you are saying to do, is to make a knowingly false declaration of details on my policy amendment, therefore making the policy void if, god forbid, I ever had to make a claim. Can I confirm that if I was to do this, and make a false declaration, that Tesco Bank will still honour any claim (I will be making a copy of this thread just in case)?
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @DRA9873, I'm sorry to hear this. To amend this, please give our Car Insurance team a call on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm). They will be able to assist further. I hope this helps!