Chargeback delay

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm really sorry to hear this, can you please send a private message to for us to check this for you.
    I submitted a claim on 8th June and despite being promised call backs, which never came, I contacted them again to be told that there was a dispute escalation form that they would complete, 4 weeks to process. I have now referred my individual case to the Financial Ombudsman to review due to the unsatisfactory service from Tesco Bank. I also submitted a complaint to Tesco Bank only for them to say they didn't get it! Hopefully you get sorted soon but if not, prepare your documentation for submission to Financial Ombudsman.Jen
    Above and beyond
    Hi I'm really sorry to hear this, it's possible that there's a challenge involved.Can you please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank to check this out for you.Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.Tesco Bank will reply to your private message with an appropriate update.Best Wishes, Chris,
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties with your chargeback claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of your claim.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

It can't be long now for your claim to be processed after 10 weeks.

Warm wishes and stay safe, Caz