Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Chargeback delay
    14-08-20 , 10:02

Hi, once a chargeback claim is submitted how soon should you hear anything from Tesco Bank? I submitted a couple of Mastercard claims on 29 May 2020 and apart from the automated acknowledgement I've heard nothing at all. Are they still swamped?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 448

Best Answer Re: Chargeback delay
    18-08-20 , 12:43

Hi Just checking to see if you sent your private message for AmandaB and Tesco Bank to check out your claim and provide you with an update.Its nearly 3 months now since you submitted your claims so it shouldn't be long now.If you're satisfied and happy with the advice I've provided please "Accept as Solution" for me to clear down.Warm wishes, Caz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 448

Re: Chargeback delay
    14-08-20 , 10:35

Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've heard nothing since your automated acknowledgement since the end of May, they are still very busy processing claims.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check your Chargeback claim and provide you with an update.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

14-08-20 , 15:57

Hi , Really sorry to hear this, let us check this for you, please send a private message to .
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8

15-08-20 , 09:41

How long is a piece of stringIt takes ages
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 444
    Given: 1,068

15-08-20 , 10:11

Hi @Dreamer_UK, The average delay was originally quoted as 6 weeks, but clearly this has since slipped.I have seen the vast majority of cases settled within 10 weeks, but there's always an exception !To get an update on your claims, please send a "private message" on this link @Tesco-Bank.A Tesco Team member will check it for you and reply to your message with an update.Best Wishes, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

15-08-20 , 12:56

I submitted mine 4th May, still nothing.....
    Thumbs Up

15-08-20 , 13:55

Hi
    The average delay was originally quoted as being around 6 weeks, but clearly this has since slipped.
    I have seen the vast majority of cases settled within 10 weeks, but there's always an exception !
    To get an update on your claims, please send a "private message" on this link .
    A Tesco Team member will check it for you and reply to your message with an update.
    Best Wishes, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

15-08-20 , 14:01

I have, just been told no update......
    Thumbs Up

16-08-20 , 09:39

Thanks It's very disappointing for you to hear that there's no update yet.I'm confident however that your claim will be processed in the coming weeks.Please let me know how you get on, it can't be long now !Best Regards, Chris,
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap