• Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

customer service team obviously did not action request. The renewal went live today. Customer services are closed today !. Will I be charged ? Is there a 14 day cooling off period ? What are my options ?
  • customer service team obviously did not action request. The renewal went live today. Customer services are closed today !. Will I be charged ? Is there a 14 day cooling off period ? What are my options ?
  • Re: Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

Hi , can you send a private message so I can check the policy?
  • Hi , can you send a private message so I can check the policy?
  • Re: Home Insurance renewed even though i phoned 3 days to renewal date to cancel. My rights ?

Hi
    I'm sorry to learn your home insurance was renewed despite you cancelling it in advance.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue band click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your home insurance policy so can check this out for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

• Hi
    I'm sorry to learn your home insurance was renewed despite you cancelling it in advance.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue band click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your home insurance policy so can check this out for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

Hi ,
    There’s been a mistake here somewhere, but don’t worry it’s easily corrected.
    Please send a private message to check your policy, ensure that it’s cancelled, and that you are not charged.
    You will receive confirmation by reply to your private message.
    Hope this helps, Chris,
  • Hi ,
    There’s been a mistake here somewhere, but don’t worry it’s easily corrected.
    Please send a private message to check your policy, ensure that it’s cancelled, and that you are not charged.
    You will receive confirmation by reply to your private message.
    Hope this helps, Chris,
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap