• Paperless

Hello I am trying to switch to paperless, each time I try it say's "before going paperless you need to set up your alerts". When I click on this link I'm told "this is a non secure form" and I go offline. Please could you help to resolve this as I do not want paper statements. Thank you
  • Hello I am trying to switch to paperless, each time I try it say's "before going paperless you need to set up your alerts". When I click on this link I'm told "this is a non secure form" and I go offline. Please could you help to resolve this as I do not want paper statements. Thank you
  • Re: Paperless

Hi That's easily taken care of ! Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and request to "go paperless"
    1. Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    2. In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    4, Complete it and send your message securely.
    5. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    6. You will receive a reply to confirm you have gone "
    paperless"
    !
    Problem Solved
    , Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi That's easily taken care of ! Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and request to "go paperless"
    1. Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    2. In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    4, Complete it and send your message securely.
    5. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    6. You will receive a reply to confirm you have gone "
    paperless"
    !
    Problem Solved
    , Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles

Hi
    I'm sorry to hear about this, it can be quite frustrating when things don't go to plan as they should and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message that you want to go paperless securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Caz
  • Hi
    I'm sorry to hear about this, it can be quite frustrating when things don't go to plan as they should and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message that you want to go paperless securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Caz

Thank you for your reply. What name do I send it to? I’ve tried putting in but it won’t accept it?
  • Thank you for your reply. What name do I send it to? I’ve tried putting in but it won’t accept it?

Hi
    You don’t need to type in the send to box, it is already default to that when you look just above it !
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Hi
    You don’t need to type in the send to box, it is already default to that when you look just above it !
    Best wishes, Chris,

Hi,I've clicked the link to take me to the About Tesco Bank page, but I have no option to send a message in the top right hand corner Thanks in advance for your help Gianne EDITED TO ADD : The icon has appeared and I've sent the message!! Yay
  • Hi,I've clicked the link to take me to the About Tesco Bank page, but I have no option to send a message in the top right hand corner Thanks in advance for your help Gianne EDITED TO ADD : The icon has appeared and I've sent the message!! Yay

Hi I'm pleased you were able to send your private message

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi I'm pleased you were able to send your private message

Warm wishes, Caz @25H

Glad to hear it
    You will be paperless post haste !
    Best wishes,
  • Glad to hear it
    You will be paperless post haste !
    Best wishes,