TESCO COVID SCAM!!!!BE AWARE OF TESCO CREDIT CARD COVID HOLIDAY SCAM!!!

Community superstar
    Hi Well, that sounds like progress Caz
    Banned
    I see that many people here had a bad experience with Tesco Bank. I can't say that it's the worst bank ever, but their services are getting worse every day. The problem is they do not show any respect towards their customers. You're doomed to wait for weeks, even for months, to receive a response from them. But what if you want to get a refund? They say that you will get your refund in a week, but that's usually not true. I wonder if Tesco has implemented KYB anti-fraud services. Honestly, it seems that their staff sometimes manipulate with the money, but I can't say it's 100% true.
    Your Community Expert
    I’m sorry to hear about your experience @McNeal. We aim to always be utterly respectful to everyone. I’m so sorry if this hasn’t been the case for you. This deeply concerns me and we never want to make you feel that way. I’m afraid some disputes can take longer than others to investigate, as some are more complex than others. I can't comment specifically on your situation without knowing more, however this may have been the case.

If you’d like to discuss this in more detail and in relation to your account, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank including your full name, DOB and postcode and we'll be happy to look further into this. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had.