TESCO COVID SCAM!!!!BE AWARE OF TESCO CREDIT CARD COVID HOLIDAY SCAM!!!

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear your unhappy with the service from Tesco Bank at this time, could you please send a private message to so we can log a complaint for you to raise these concerns?.
    Eagle eye
    Utter waste of time sending private messages. The experts on here may be polite and genuinely want to help but they have absolutely no influence in getting section 75 claims resolved, as proven sooooo many times in my own situation and that of others who have posted.They pass messages on to management who simply ignore them and fail to change anything.The ONLY thing that customers should do is raise an official complaint then follow up with the Financial Ombudsman. DO NOT WAIT LONGER THAN THE FAKE SIX WEEKS THAT TESCO KEEP QUOTING.
    Hi, thanks for trying but it did not resolve anything! My credit card still shows the next minimum payment of £445! This is a robbery.Is this how you help people? Where this figure came from? This is more than double what I usually pay. I can't afford to pay this amount. Will just simply cancel my direct debit. Tesco doesn't help. It robs you.
    Hi. Seems like you also had troubles with these thieves. How do I raise an official complaint?Thank you
    Community superstar
    Good evening
    I'm sorry to hear that your next payment is more than double what you usually pay, seems like there's something gone awry.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to give them the opportunity to check this out for you and offer you an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please remember to include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps you get it resolved.
    Warm wishes,
    Eagle eye
    Sorry to hear your claim took so long, I too submitted a claim and bearing in mind how busy Tesco are due to a huge increase in claims it did take longer than they stated initially however it was complete and refunded in 10wks. There are many variations as why things can take so long, some claims can be exceptionally complicated. Just try to be patient. It does seem unfair that the interest still accrues while you are waiting for the refund however it is part of the agreement when you take payment holidays, even Martin Lewis has been highlighting it on his money programme.Fingers crossed it all gets resolved soon.Sheena
    Above and beyond
    Hi I'm sorry that you are unable to resolve your issue with the Finance team.I thought that it was agreed for all fees to be refunded, and only the interest payable.If you wish to make an official complaint, please call, write or email as detailed below.Best Wishes, Credit Cards0345 300 4278Customer Relations - PO BOX 27010 Glasgow G2 [email protected]
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear this! please send us a private message to , for me to try find a solution with this.
    Above and beyond
    Thanks Ross has previously assisted, and i thought that a solution had already been found.But it would appears that still has an issue with his payment figure, despite an agreement made with the Finance Team.Best Wishes
    Eagle eye
    The advice ‘to be patient’ is ILL-ADVISED. Tesco are really taking the p*** with their unfortunate customers.Even if you do get some kind of response it is completely insincere and worthless, simply a delaying tactic to avoid meeting their obligations. For me it is now 13 weeks since the start of my claim and in that time I have had many, many false assurances from Tesco. The last one was an email THREE WEEKS ago stating that my claim was in the final process and my £3064 would be refunded within 7 days. As is normal with Tesco, this is utterly fake, blatantly untrue, and I do not expect my refund any time soon. Tesco ARE NOT meeting their obligations and instead simply continue to give false assurances to enable them to keep you waiting until ‘infinity and beyond’ to suit their own agenda.The ONLY recourse open to customers is to complain to both the Financial Ombudsman and the CMA, both are really simple to do online.
    DO NOT RELY ON TESCO FALSE ASSURANCES, THEY ARE FAKE AND ONLY DESIGNED TO MEET TESCO’s OWN AGENDA.