• Finding out when interest free period ends

I have a Tesco CC with 0% interest on purchases. Is there a way of finding out when the 0% expires without calling the 0345 number? I've just spent an age on hold and hate to think what it's costing me...
  • I have a Tesco CC with 0% interest on purchases. Is there a way of finding out when the 0% expires without calling the 0345 number? I've just spent an age on hold and hate to think what it's costing me...
  • Re: Finding out when interest free period ends

Hi You can find this out by sending a private message, or by calling the Customer Services team on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7. It will also be detailed in your original documentation if you still have this. You will also be notified on your credit card statement 2 months before expiry.To send a private message top confirm tour expiry date, please proceed as follows :- Click on @Tesco-Bank then click on 'Send a Message' (top right hand side) then a message box opens up.Complete your message and Submit, then someone will check it out and get back to you.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth, and postcode. Hope this helps. @CSKBrambles
  • Hi You can find this out by sending a private message, or by calling the Customer Services team on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7. It will also be detailed in your original documentation if you still have this. You will also be notified on your credit card statement 2 months before expiry.To send a private message top confirm tour expiry date, please proceed as follows :- Click on @Tesco-Bank then click on 'Send a Message' (top right hand side) then a message box opens up.Complete your message and Submit, then someone will check it out and get back to you.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth, and postcode. Hope this helps. @CSKBrambles

Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've been an age on hold and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    Tesco will notify you on your monthly statement two months prior to your 0% rate expiring.
    Then 22 days prior to your 0% rate ending, we send you an email to confirm this.
    From the date your 0% rate ends, your account will then revert back to your standard rate of interest.
    However should you need to find out exactly when your 0% rate ends please send Tesco Bank a 'Private
    Message' for someone to check this out and give you an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!!
    Stay safe and warm wishes,
  • Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've been an age on hold and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    Tesco will notify you on your monthly statement two months prior to your 0% rate expiring.
    Then 22 days prior to your 0% rate ending, we send you an email to confirm this.
    From the date your 0% rate ends, your account will then revert back to your standard rate of interest.
    However should you need to find out exactly when your 0% rate ends please send Tesco Bank a 'Private
    Message' for someone to check this out and give you an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Hope this helps!!
    Stay safe and warm wishes,

Hi , I have now replied to your private message.
  • Hi , I have now replied to your private message.

Hi again Please check your private messages, where you will now find a REPLY
    !I hope this resolves your query.Best Wishes,
  • Hi again Please check your private messages, where you will now find a REPLY
    !I hope this resolves your query.Best Wishes,
  • Hello, I'm confused, I'm trying to find out when my interest-free period ends, I've tried sending messages to Tesco-bank and @tes co-bank but it says user invalid, who do I message to find out when it ends?
  • Hello, I'm confused, I'm trying to find out when my interest-free period ends, I've tried sending messages to Tesco-bank and @tes co-bank but it says user invalid, who do I message to find out when it ends?
  • Hi @Hollieswales1
    I see JoeC has sent you a private message. Click onto your Avatar, then onto messages to access your inbox.
    To send a 'Private Message' to Tesco Bank click on this link Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page which will show 'Tesco-Bank Your Community Expert' then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Hollieswales1
    I see JoeC has sent you a private message. Click onto your Avatar, then onto messages to access your inbox.
    To send a 'Private Message' to Tesco Bank click on this link Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page which will show 'Tesco-Bank Your Community Expert' then scroll down, on left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @Hollieswales1, sorry you're having problems getting in touch! I can see you've managed to send a private message now, we will reply as soon as we can.

Thank you @25H for confirming the steps on how to send a private message 😃
  • Hi @Hollieswales1, sorry you're having problems getting in touch! I can see you've managed to send a private message now, we will reply as soon as we can.

Thank you @25H for confirming the steps on how to send a private message 😃
  • Hi @Hollieswales1
    There’s a private message waiting for you, please Click onto your Avatar, then select messages to access your inbox.

Hope this helps!!
    Regards, Chris @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @Hollieswales1
    There’s a private message waiting for you, please Click onto your Avatar, then select messages to access your inbox.

Hope this helps!!
    Regards, Chris @CSKBrambles
  • @CSKBrambles thanks for stepping in and confirming this - Keigan
  • @CSKBrambles thanks for stepping in and confirming this - Keigan
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap