• Refund of credit / unable to call in

Would it be possible to have a refund on the overpayment of my remaining balance, please? I have autism and I am unable to call in, so is there an email address that I could use to request this?
    Click below to see solutions
  • Would it be possible to have a refund on the overpayment of my remaining balance, please? I have autism and I am unable to call in, so is there an email address that I could use to request this?
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Refund of credit / unable to call in

Hi You can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer.Sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as it will automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days.Hope this helps!
  • Hi You can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer.Sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as it will automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days.Hope this helps!
  • Re: Refund of credit / unable to call in

Hi we can't actually process this via community. If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer. I have attached a link to show you how to do this. When we process this type of refund sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days. I hope this helps!

, thyanks for stepping in, You may wish to edit your response

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ing/ta-p/33019
  • Hi we can't actually process this via community. If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer. I have attached a link to show you how to do this. When we process this type of refund sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days. I hope this helps!

, thyanks for stepping in, You may wish to edit your response

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ing/ta-p/33019

Hi, I have been private messaging on here about the refund of credit, but it is not allowing me to reply to any messages. I have tried in different browsers. Is there an email address I could use instead please?
  • Hi, I have been private messaging on here about the refund of credit, but it is not allowing me to reply to any messages. I have tried in different browsers. Is there an email address I could use instead please?

HI , could you please send us a private message to account and I can look into this for you.
  • HI , could you please send us a private message to account and I can look into this for you.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap