Chargeback Delay

Take your case to the Financial Ombudsman. After 8 weeks you can go directly to them. Y claim has been with them 6 weeks and I've asked them to send me a deadlock letter if they believe I dont have a case. Nothing. Will ask again but once the 8 weeks are up I will be going directly to the Financial Ombudsman. I am fed up getting the same response on the phone so it has to be escalated
    Another avenue is to report tesco to the competition and markets authority.
    I have been waiting over 6 weeks now and no confirmation that anything is progressing with regards to a purchase not received , I have called and been told if you have submitted the form and received a reply it’ll be ok? Can anyone just give honest information these days . Everything seems such a problem trying to get help.
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear that you've been waiting over 6 weeks with no confirmation, the tea are exceptionally busy with claims.
    However, please, I suggest you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out for you and provide you with an appropriate response.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Someone will be only too happy to help and respond to your message.
    Hope this helps!!
    Warm wishes,
    Hi
    I do not have the option of Send Message in the top right hand corner
    Community superstar
    Hi
    Sorry for the confusion.
    When you click onto the link a new page opens up.
    On the dark blue strip there is Tesco Bank and to the right of this is 'Send a message'.
    You click on this and a new form opens which is entitled 'Create New Message'.
    The 'send to' is already completed with Tesco Bank along with their logo.
    Complete 'message subject' and your message, then click Send Message at the bottom.
    Hope this is a little clearer.
    Warm wishes,
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you follow the instructions posted above by , you will be able to send us a private message.