Is the UK in the EU or not?!

How is it that after moving from the UK to a different country within EU Tesco Bank's so called "car insurance customer service team" seems to be completely helpless is providing appropriate NCBs certificate that is OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED by an overseas insurer?! Your rubbish NCBs certificate is not accepted by my new insurer and your customer service staff refused filling in a required form, so I can add my rightfully earned 4 YEARS! This is a joke! Even in Poland all insurers provide a document that is valid across the EU! I suggest someone looks into this issue as a matter of urgency. I'm not into making public statements or contacting regulators, but I will have to if something isn't done about this. I believe you have access to my email address, so I KINDLY ask you to contact me via email rather than here - I created this account only to file the above complaint.

Regards,
    Paulina
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi Paulina,

I'm sorry you're experiencing some issues.

Please send me a private message with your details and I can pass it onto our complaints department to investigate.

thanks
    Nicola - Customer Care