• Volunteer e-Gift Card

We are setting up www.boxaid.co.uk we already have full api access to Tesco shopping on our site and are now trying to setup https://www.tescogiftcards.com/. If anyone can help guide me to the department who can offer some assistance with integration as the developers are having some issues. Many thanks.This is a project to help care workers in nursing homes and hospitals to have their shopping donated by well wishing donors that just want to show their appreciation, please help us to help them.
    Click below to see solutions
  • We are setting up www.boxaid.co.uk we already have full api access to Tesco shopping on our site and are now trying to setup https://www.tescogiftcards.com/. If anyone can help guide me to the department who can offer some assistance with integration as the developers are having some issues. Many thanks.This is a project to help care workers in nursing homes and hospitals to have their shopping donated by well wishing donors that just want to show their appreciation, please help us to help them.
    Click below to see solutions
  • Best Answer Re: Volunteer e-Gift Card

Hi I must congratulate you for your endeavour with Box Aid , and wish you every success !Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', they will check this out for you and provide you with an appropriate response.If you click on this link @Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page 'About Tesco Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'send a message', a new page opens up 'Create New Message'. Complete & send your message securely.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth & post code.Hope this helps! Best Wishes
  • Hi I must congratulate you for your endeavour with Box Aid , and wish you every success !Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', they will check this out for you and provide you with an appropriate response.If you click on this link @Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page 'About Tesco Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'send a message', a new page opens up 'Create New Message'. Complete & send your message securely.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth & post code.Hope this helps! Best Wishes
  • Re: Volunteer e-Gift Card

Hi Sounds like a lovely and worth while project.A great way to show their appreciation. Keep up the good work.
  • Hi Sounds like a lovely and worth while project.A great way to show their appreciation. Keep up the good work.

Hi ! It really is a wonderful initiative, and i hope that Tesco will get behind it. as their slogan goes : "Every Little Helps"
  • Hi ! It really is a wonderful initiative, and i hope that Tesco will get behind it. as their slogan goes : "Every Little Helps"

Hi It sounds amazing!!!Great that something is done to help Care Workers who do a fabulous job in nursing homes and hospitals and during the pandemic it must be so much harder.Lovely and a good way for well wishers to show their appreciation.
  • Hi It sounds amazing!!!Great that something is done to help Care Workers who do a fabulous job in nursing homes and hospitals and during the pandemic it must be so much harder.Lovely and a good way for well wishers to show their appreciation.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap