Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 18

Best way of making some extra money in these challenging times?
    11-06-20 , 10:52

With less income, higher prices and my job on the line, I am looking for ways of making some more money on the side. I cut down on spending, so the only real solution is more income...
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 1,035

Best Answer Re: Best way of making some extra money in these challenging times?
    11-06-20 , 16:36

Hi I would recommend online paid surveys, it made me £2,500 in cash and Amazon vouchers in the last 12 months.The ones that i recommend that you register with for maximum interest and profit are :-1. Prolific2. Panelbase3. Survey Friends4. Valued Opinions5. Ipsos i say6. Opinion Outpost7, One Poll8. Populus Live All the best Rick, you will do very well with these. Regards, Chris
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 653
    Given: 340

Re: Best way of making some extra money in these challenging times?
    11-06-20 , 17:11

Hi I have to agree with Online survey's are something you can do at home and he's certainly given you a list.Bear in mind they are time consuming and below minimum wage for the time you would spend on them but when the rewards come in they are very nice and pleasing to have and after all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.Have fun!! 25H
    Thumbs Up

11-06-20 , 17:53

Thanks ! There's loads of online survey sites, i have tried most of them and would avoid Toluna and Swagbucks.But if you wanted to join just one, then it has to be Prolific, on this link https://app.prolific.co/They are the by far the biggest payers, the most interesting, and least time consuming, expect around £50 a month.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 653
    Given: 340

11-06-20 , 17:59

Awe thanks I'll have a look at it prolific, not come across that one before.I tried Swagbucks some time ago, it was on Martin Lewis site at one point but like you it was not for me.Have a lovely evening Chris
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 47

11-06-20 , 18:48

Another one which comes in handy is Shopper Thoughts (shopperthoughts.com) - it's operated behind the team that introduced Clubcard into the U.K over a quarter of a century ago. Have been a member for a couple of years now and sometimes it can take a while to earn points for polls and surveys but given the fact you can turn them into vouchers for Amazon etc it does come in useful.
    Thumbs Up

12-06-20 , 07:21

That's great Please let me know what you think, for me it's the best one out there ! good luck
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

29-11-20 , 11:27

There are so many pyramid and ponzi scams out there you really have to be careful. There is apparently a genuine website which tells you step by step how to use the free bets new joiners receive to UK based regulated online betting sites, and then betting on both teams winning at sports events, or both outcomes, in such a way that if you spend an entire day, following the sites instructions to the letter, you will build up a net a profit of around 1000 pounds typically. The problem is you can only do it the once, because of the free sign ups, and nowadays you are not allowed to gamble using credit, so you have to use a debit card. Go to the wrong site that is a scam, or is giving bad advice, and you could loose a lot of money. Make a single mistake and not follow the instructions exactly on a genuine site, and again you will loose a lot of money. It's not illegal, and I have not attempted it yet, but I known enough credible people who have done it successfully.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap