No response from Customer Relations

Window shopper
    Tried writing several times to this address. No response at all.So much for all of the support advertised for help during covid-19 times. I made a balance transfer with a 3.99% charge. I thought I would have a period of 0% interest. That was not the case! First statement came with charges and interest.Why on earth would I get charged such a fee and not have any benefit? Thrown away 80 pounds in fees. Might as well have kept it with Barclaycard and paid it off in full. Why would anyone transfer a balance without any benefit? So been writing over the last 2 weeks to the customer relations department and has zero response!. Just got 2 days before the DD goes out now.
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community superstar
    Verified Answer
    Hi Sorry to hear that.I'm sure someone at Tesco Bank would be only too happy to help and look into this for you.There is a secure way to send Tesco Bank a message from here.Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode. Hope this helps!
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear this. So we can look into this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank?
    Window shopper
    Please help! Trying to reply to your private message and it says the sender has no pm set up.Not making it easy.Then I tried to send a new private message and get this:
    Code:
    You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm sorry to hear you're having these difficulties.Sometimes the 'reached the limit' message can come up.However do try again & I'm sure someone will be only too happy to help.Click on this link & it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message', a new page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it & send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth & postcode.Hope this helps!