• Best thing is Sainsbury's Bank works with Google Pay but Tesco is unwilling to to look into doing anything with Google Pay
  • Best thing is Sainsbury's Bank works with Google Pay but Tesco is unwilling to to look into doing anything with Google Pay
  • Installed Google Pay for the first time today as I didn't have my wallet and just to add to the sentiments of previous posts I was really disappointed to see Tesco Bank doesn't support this. The simple fact is that the days of going round with a wallet or purse stuffed full of cards is fast disappearing. Tesco has really made a mistake here as I have now added a competitors credit card and will use that from now for convenience. Come on Tesco you have lots of loyal customers who like collecting points but this is an error that's costing you those customers and their money everyday.
  • Installed Google Pay for the first time today as I didn't have my wallet and just to add to the sentiments of previous posts I was really disappointed to see Tesco Bank doesn't support this. The simple fact is that the days of going round with a wallet or purse stuffed full of cards is fast disappearing. Tesco has really made a mistake here as I have now added a competitors credit card and will use that from now for convenience. Come on Tesco you have lots of loyal customers who like collecting points but this is an error that's costing you those customers and their money everyday.
  • Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback @Branoc . I'll certainly record your comments and pass them across to the relevant team. If we do introduce this in the future, we'll be in touch to let customers know via our website and Community pages.
  • Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback @Branoc . I'll certainly record your comments and pass them across to the relevant team. If we do introduce this in the future, we'll be in touch to let customers know via our website and Community pages.
  • Just to add a further voice (please don't bother cutting and pasting the usual 'Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback @Branoc . I'll certainly record your comments and pass them across to the relevant team.' again - it's meaningless and actually worse than just not responding at all) I do find it extraordinary that you do not support google pay for your credit cards, when you support Apple Pay. It's extraordinary because mid pandemic you should be encouraging customers to engage in contactless payment as much as possible. It's also extraordinary because it's so backwards! This is 2021 - people expect to be able to pay with their phones/watches regardless of operating system.

As it happens having recently moved I'm closer to a Sainsburys than a Tesco. We spend £6K a year on groceries and about £18K a year on the card elsewhere. Sainsburys' card does do Google pay and as silly as it sounds, it's enough for us to switch card and groceries supplier. I know £24K is a tiny drop in the ocean to the Tesco bohemoth but I suspect I'm not alone.
  • Just to add a further voice (please don't bother cutting and pasting the usual 'Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback @Branoc . I'll certainly record your comments and pass them across to the relevant team.' again - it's meaningless and actually worse than just not responding at all) I do find it extraordinary that you do not support google pay for your credit cards, when you support Apple Pay. It's extraordinary because mid pandemic you should be encouraging customers to engage in contactless payment as much as possible. It's also extraordinary because it's so backwards! This is 2021 - people expect to be able to pay with their phones/watches regardless of operating system.

As it happens having recently moved I'm closer to a Sainsburys than a Tesco. We spend £6K a year on groceries and about £18K a year on the card elsewhere. Sainsburys' card does do Google pay and as silly as it sounds, it's enough for us to switch card and groceries supplier. I know £24K is a tiny drop in the ocean to the Tesco bohemoth but I suspect I'm not alone.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap