Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

24-05-21 , 05:37

Hope this feedback for this feature gets considered soon. Enjoy using the Tesco Credit Card. Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 259

24-05-21 , 08:26

Thanks for your message @jainvikas8, I've added on your comments as feedback today :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

24-05-21 , 10:47

Quote Originally Posted by threejay View Post
    The only feasible and semi-convenient solution is to use Curve as an intermediary card. Perhaps surprisingly, Barclays Bank also doesn't support Google Pay (although they do support Apple Pay). In order to enable contactless payments with these banks, I've registered the relevant cards in the Curve app and then add Curve's own card into Google Pay. Although a bit convoluted it works like a charm.

One of two snags, which may or may not be an issue for you but it's important people are aware: I believe you lose your Section 75 protection if you use your (any) credit card through Curve. This is because your transaction with the retailer is through the Curve debit Mastercard, not your credit card. Debit cards don't come with Section 75 protection.

Also, you might not get any Tesco Clubcard points that you would get if you used the credit card directly. I say 'might' because I get conflicting information from different Tesco employees, and I haven't tried it, mainly because I don't have a Tesco credit card myself, and am an ApplePay user, anyway.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

15-06-21 , 13:52

Let put it like that in 2021 Tesco Bank still favor Apple users and not android users. I bet if they use android pay they might get more customers because they are shooting them self in the foot a bit.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

18-08-21 , 19:57

It's frustrating that I can't use my Samsung pay or Google pay. Instead I have a credit card wallet case on my phone, so as long as you disable NFC, it works contactless. A workaround I use, but do hope one day tesco will embrace android pay. Must be higher fees than Apple pay? Or maybe tesco management all have iPhones?
    Thumbs Up

23-09-21 , 18:38

Count me as another credit card user you have lost.
    ​​​​​​​£2000 a month now being spent with Halifax as they support google pay.
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3

03-10-21 , 11:33

So there are >69,000 views over many years - so do the Tesco Credit Card team really care about us, as users? I THINK NOT! Yet another new card provided this week that cannot be used on Google Pay. I don't want an iPhone, but they only cater for Apple users fully and have maintained this position for soooo loooonnnggg.
    Seriously, I use other cards in preference because of this issue and its availability. Why are they so behind in their tech compared to ALL my other cards? Perhaps it's because they are such a small company ?!, no - it's because they can ignore all of us and still keep going...

- - - Updated - - -
    @KellyT

Logging it doesn't seem to be getting any of us anywhere. Best not to replay at all!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

10-10-21 , 18:08

Any chance Tesco has revisited this baffling decision yet?
    Thumbs Up

14-10-21 , 09:27

I just want to add my name to the growing list of frustrated customers who want to use GooglePay.
    Come on Tesco, get with the program.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

15-10-21 , 18:10

Tesco credit card has been the only one I've used for 15-20 years

Like everyone else on this thread and the hundreds of thousands who feel the same but aren't posting, I cannot believe this bizarre decision from Tesco. Now I have purchased an Android (previously on Apple) I have no choice but to shift to a new credit card to continue my in-store purchasing habits

Come on Tesco. Isn't it time you caught up? You can't be that confident of your market share that you can ignore such a huge proportion of your customer base?
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap