• Hi @hostaman
    I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed, however I can understand your frustration.
    I see ChristopherP has replied to your message, acknowledged that there is a demand for Google Pay and will forward your comments as feedback.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @hostaman
    I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed, however I can understand your frustration.
    I see ChristopherP has replied to your message, acknowledged that there is a demand for Google Pay and will forward your comments as feedback.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Just switched from Apple to Android and amazed to find the credit card i use for EVERYTHING is not accepted on Google Pay, like so many other disappointed customers. I use the card so much I remember all the details for buying online so will now be switching to one of my other cards. TTFN TescoBank
  • Just switched from Apple to Android and amazed to find the credit card i use for EVERYTHING is not accepted on Google Pay, like so many other disappointed customers. I use the card so much I remember all the details for buying online so will now be switching to one of my other cards. TTFN TescoBank
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap