Thumbs Up
    Received: 444
    Given: 1,068

Re: No Google Pay yet? Ridiculous. I'm off
    29-09-20 , 14:22

Hi
    I can absolutely understand your frustration, and count myself rather fortunate to have an Apple iPhone.
    I know that’s of no consequence nor consolation to yourself, but if you don’t want to use a card then this mobile payment app works brilliantly.
    It’s my first ever smartphone (65 yrs old) picked up on eBay in June for just £85 like new !
    As far as explanations go, I don’t think you’re ever going to get beyond the business decision stance.
    Regards, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

25-10-20 , 12:09

You hide behind "this is a business decision". Well it's a poor one that is costing you business.

I used to use my Tesco card for almost all transactions.
    I now use my Amex, via Google Pay for over 70% of transactions.

​​​​​​​The only place my Tesco card is now my first choice of payment is in Tesco stores. Anywhere else, I don't have to fish wallet out and find card, I just pull my phone out and pay.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 801
    Given: 449

25-10-20 , 12:34

Hi @Jodonnell70
    I can appreciate your frustrations with using the Tesco card.
    You have got into a routine and it is obviously so much easier for you to pay with your phone and Google Pay.
    I'm sure Tesco Bank will take your comments into account and feed them back to the relevent department.
    Warm regards, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up

25-10-20 , 12:44

Hi @Jodonnell70

The Tesco Pay+ app is very good, it's supported on Google Play for payment in Tesco stores and petrol stations.
    It's pretty useful, because it collects your Clubcard points at the same time.
    I appreciate this does not solve the problem elsewhere, but saves you time scanning cards at Tesco.

If this is helpful to you, here's the link to install it on your Android phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yqwiq&hl=en_GB

Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

26-10-20 , 08:28

I'm really sorry about this @Jodonnell70, I'll certainly record your comments as feedback and pass this across to the relevant team. If we introduce this in the future, we'll be in touch to let customers know - Keigan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

19-11-20 , 22:09

Very disappointed to find Tesco does not support Google Pay. They obviously see it as a rival. If you don't sort yourselves out I'll be looking at an alternative card provider. Used to be with Nationwide, have noticed they do support Google pay, so I might be going back.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 108

20-11-20 , 09:36

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you @hostaman . We are aware there is a demand for us to support Google Pay and have passed on your comments as feedback.
    Thumbs Up

20-11-20 , 09:48

Hi @hostaman

​​​​​​​The Tesco Pay+ app is very good, it's supported on Google Play for payment in Tesco stores and petrol stations.
    It's pretty useful, because it collects your Clubcard points at the same time.
    I appreciate this does not solve the problem elsewhere, but saves you time scanning cards at Tesco.

If this is helpful to you, here's the link to install it on your Android phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yqwiq&hl=en_GB

Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 801
    Given: 449

20-11-20 , 10:32

Hi @hostaman
    I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed, however I can understand your frustration.
    I see ChristopherP has replied to your message, acknowledged that there is a demand for Google Pay and will forward your comments as feedback.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

24-11-20 , 18:54

Just switched from Apple to Android and amazed to find the credit card i use for EVERYTHING is not accepted on Google Pay, like so many other disappointed customers. I use the card so much I remember all the details for buying online so will now be switching to one of my other cards. TTFN TescoBank
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap