• Requested a payment break on Credit Card

Hello. I requested a payment break on my credit card and received the email confirmation this was being worked on.Since then my card has been marked with a late fee and I have had a letter sent to me advising my rate offer is now removed.As advised I had cancelled payments per the advice of the email but I have had no feedback on completion of the request and I have sent the request twice since.Can I be assured that the late payment fees will be refunded, my rates kept as they are and credit score not affected by this?Thank you
  • Hello. I requested a payment break on my credit card and received the email confirmation this was being worked on.Since then my card has been marked with a late fee and I have had a letter sent to me advising my rate offer is now removed.As advised I had cancelled payments per the advice of the email but I have had no feedback on completion of the request and I have sent the request twice since.Can I be assured that the late payment fees will be refunded, my rates kept as they are and credit score not affected by this?Thank you
  • Re: Requested a payment break on Credit Card

Hi gazzaband, i'm sorry to hear about this, there is a current backlog due to the coronavirus pandemic, which is causing some undue delays. I would advise you to send a private message to who i have found to be extremely helpful, on this community, and she will undoubtedly provide the necessary assistance that you are seeking. Kind regards. CSKBrambles
  • Hi gazzaband, i'm sorry to hear about this, there is a current backlog due to the coronavirus pandemic, which is causing some undue delays. I would advise you to send a private message to who i have found to be extremely helpful, on this community, and she will undoubtedly provide the necessary assistance that you are seeking. Kind regards. CSKBrambles
  • Re: Requested a payment break on Credit Card

Hey , I've replied to your private message now.
  • Hey , I've replied to your private message now.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap