Tesco extending some Clubcard vouchers expiry dates by six months.

Community superstar
    For anyone who has voucher's about to expire.As we're probably all aware Clubcard vouchers are usually valid for two years (or 21 months if they're issued as Faster Vouchers).However, if your vouchers were set to expire in May 2020, you'll now have until 30 November 2020 to redeem them, due to the coronavirus situation Tesco has extended their expiry dates.Great news!! Well done Tesco
  • 6 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi hope that you are keeping well. I'm a Christmas saver myself, and thanks to this community, this year looks like being a bumper one for vouchers ! It's a shame that Tesco stopped doing the Christmas boost, for double the value to spend on clothing and gifts. They might do well to consider bringing it back this year to add some much needed stimulus. Best wishes.
    Community superstar
    Hi Thank you for your kind words. I'm well this sunny Sunday.Hope you're keeping well & the weather's great where you are too!!I could not agree with you more, the Christmas Boost would much needed this year after the Coronavirus & the upheaval everyone's been through. On top of that as Tesco are a supermarket & having been open all this time they have a brilliant advantage of getting customers through the door but when the other stores open they'll need a boost to get people to spend on clothing, gifts etc & not go elsewhere!!
    Above and beyond
    Hi It was my 64th birthday yesterday, so i celebrated with a picnic on the village green at Widdecombe on the Moor, the rest of the day is much of a blur ! I vaguely remember winning an auction bid on ebay for a smartphone, that's what the lockdown does for you. I have fed the suggestion of bringing back the Christmas Boost to Tesco, it would be great to get it on board. There's a lot of people out there that are going to struggle this Christmas, and it would be really good to see Tesco lend a helping hand.
    Community superstar
    Hi Well happy birthday for yesterday sounds like you had a good time!!!I must say I thought you sound a lot younger There WILL be a lot of people who will struggle this Christmas & I agree Tesco could give everyone a helping hand.
    Above and beyond
    Thanks !Age is but a number, and i'm lucky enough to have the body of a 20 year old, and the impish nature of a 6 year old, that helps keep me stay young ! I'm pretty sure that Tesco will be handing out money off vouchers for clothing and gifts this Christmas, so that will be of some small consolation at least.
    Supervisor
    Thanks for letting us know. sorry I didn’t see this before as in a panic I’ve ordered a reward but not enough!! Now I have two vouchers?‍?‍
    im sure I’ll figure it out! thanks againgillian