• Re: what was the best thing you used your clubcard points for?

I convert my Clubcard points into BA Executive Club miles as I'm saving for a trip of a lifetime to New Zealand. Its taken many years of saving not only Tesco Clubcard points but also others that offer points. When I can, I pay for goods with my Tesco Credit Card as I receive points this way and "Every Little Helps".
  • I convert my Clubcard points into BA Executive Club miles as I'm saving for a trip of a lifetime to New Zealand. Its taken many years of saving not only Tesco Clubcard points but also others that offer points. When I can, I pay for goods with my Tesco Credit Card as I receive points this way and "Every Little Helps".

Aviemore also has the lovely Strathspey Steam Railway which offers an enjoyable ride through some lovely scenery.
  • Aviemore also has the lovely Strathspey Steam Railway which offers an enjoyable ride through some lovely scenery.

We had two cruises from Clubcard points. The first was on the Grand Princess to the Norwegian Fjjords, saving £1250, the cost of the other ticket and the second two weeks in the Med on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas. That was worth £800 as only a tiny inside cabin but it made a great retirement present, having just completed Jury Service which began on the first day of my retirement! Generally use for meals out, but have used for a trip to Jersey - hotel and car hire, plus meals. Just paid for flights. So worth having just for shopping!
  • We had two cruises from Clubcard points. The first was on the Grand Princess to the Norwegian Fjjords, saving £1250, the cost of the other ticket and the second two weeks in the Med on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas. That was worth £800 as only a tiny inside cabin but it made a great retirement present, having just completed Jury Service which began on the first day of my retirement! Generally use for meals out, but have used for a trip to Jersey - hotel and car hire, plus meals. Just paid for flights. So worth having just for shopping!

Wow sounds like a great trip. I'm lucky enough to live on the west coast of Bonnie Scotland and absolutely love it. Hope you have an amazing time !!

Maybe more than 5/6 weeks- those back roads on Skye take forever
  • Wow sounds like a great trip. I'm lucky enough to live on the west coast of Bonnie Scotland and absolutely love it. Hope you have an amazing time !!

Maybe more than 5/6 weeks- those back roads on Skye take forever

Hey !My goodness you're an early riser on a Sunday !Thanks you for all of your likes, there are not many that do so, much appreciated.I'm looking forward to the road trip in Scotland next year, i hope there are not too many of those pesky wee midges about !Have a lovely day
  • Hey !My goodness you're an early riser on a Sunday !Thanks you for all of your likes, there are not many that do so, much appreciated.I'm looking forward to the road trip in Scotland next year, i hope there are not too many of those pesky wee midges about !Have a lovely day

Hi WOW that sounds amazing getting 2 cruises from Tesco Clubcard points!!Enjoy retirement and have a lovely Sunday.Warm wishes 25H
  • Hi WOW that sounds amazing getting 2 cruises from Tesco Clubcard points!!Enjoy retirement and have a lovely Sunday.Warm wishes 25H

Thanks.Those were the days when you could get 4 times the value and I saved until the last moment right up to expiry dates to do it.Living 45 minutes from Southampton port made it easy, too, just a taxi ride away.Having a Tesco credit card also helped with points.Enjoy whatever you spend your points on!With all good wishes,GS
  • Thanks.Those were the days when you could get 4 times the value and I saved until the last moment right up to expiry dates to do it.Living 45 minutes from Southampton port made it easy, too, just a taxi ride away.Having a Tesco credit card also helped with points.Enjoy whatever you spend your points on!With all good wishes,GS

Insomnia more like!!!
    Can't do much about the midges I'm afraid, they can be wee horrors!!
  • Insomnia more like!!!
    Can't do much about the midges I'm afraid, they can be wee horrors!!

The best thing I ever used them for was a holiday at a caravan park for my dad and me and my family. We saved up our points over a year and were able to get 2 caravans in a park near Withernsea and my sister and her family were able to use the other caravan. With the booking we got the passes for the swimming pool and the entertainment. It was a great holiday as the kids were small so they enjoyed the cheesy entertainment. The weather was great and as my dad died 2 years ago, we all have very fond memories of spending that time with him.The best part was that the clubcard vouchers covered the full cost as back then it was multiplied by 4!
  • The best thing I ever used them for was a holiday at a caravan park for my dad and me and my family. We saved up our points over a year and were able to get 2 caravans in a park near Withernsea and my sister and her family were able to use the other caravan. With the booking we got the passes for the swimming pool and the entertainment. It was a great holiday as the kids were small so they enjoyed the cheesy entertainment. The weather was great and as my dad died 2 years ago, we all have very fond memories of spending that time with him.The best part was that the clubcard vouchers covered the full cost as back then it was multiplied by 4!
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap