• what was the best thing you used your clubcard points for?

I have just been awarded some points, which was a great surprise and appreciated. Over the years I was able to change points to take my grankids out to Chessington Zoo, treat them to a meal and days out on the coach. What is the best thing you got from exchanging your points?
  • I have just been awarded some points, which was a great surprise and appreciated. Over the years I was able to change points to take my grankids out to Chessington Zoo, treat them to a meal and days out on the coach. What is the best thing you got from exchanging your points?
  • Re: what was the best thing you used your clubcard points for?

I used to be able to buy O2 vouchers with them...
  • I used to be able to buy O2 vouchers with them...

Hi Meals out for me & my family too a great way to use the points. Also my husband gets the over 60's rail card every year, keeps him happy
  • Hi Meals out for me & my family too a great way to use the points. Also my husband gets the over 60's rail card every year, keeps him happy

Hi kareena2b, the best thing i ever used my clubcard points for was a holiday cottage in Cornwall, using the partner reward scheme with cottages4you. The most sensible thing was a double boost to buy clothing in store, and it was great because in addition to the boost, Tesco were also handing out 2 vouchers per customer in store giving £10 off when you spent more than £25 on clothing. I was with my wife so got 4 vouchers. So when you combined the 2 offers and put the clothing through the till in 4 batches, i got over £100 worth of clothing for my initial £30 worth of clubcard points...what a bargain !!
  • Hi kareena2b, the best thing i ever used my clubcard points for was a holiday cottage in Cornwall, using the partner reward scheme with cottages4you. The most sensible thing was a double boost to buy clothing in store, and it was great because in addition to the boost, Tesco were also handing out 2 vouchers per customer in store giving £10 off when you spent more than £25 on clothing. I was with my wife so got 4 vouchers. So when you combined the 2 offers and put the clothing through the till in 4 batches, i got over £100 worth of clothing for my initial £30 worth of clubcard points...what a bargain !!

Hey - glad to see that you're excited with your Clubcard points! I've often kept mine for Christmas shopping or I once exchanged them for vouchers and took the kids to Lego Land which was brilliant! Hope you enjoy spending yours!

Sarah
  • Hey - glad to see that you're excited with your Clubcard points! I've often kept mine for Christmas shopping or I once exchanged them for vouchers and took the kids to Lego Land which was brilliant! Hope you enjoy spending yours!

Sarah

Hi it was great when Tesco allowed us to boost our Clubcard points at Christmas, exchanging for double the value vouchers to buy clothing and toys in store. Ah those were the days...., any chance of this returning ? i expect not !
  • Hi it was great when Tesco allowed us to boost our Clubcard points at Christmas, exchanging for double the value vouchers to buy clothing and toys in store. Ah those were the days...., any chance of this returning ? i expect not !

It’s always nice to get when you don’t expect so a wee surprise numbers of points is always a bonus!where I live we are not convenient for a lot of the reward partners that Tesco has but I try use them when we go on holiday for treats although like a few other comments - I enjoyed being able to double up at Christmas too! my best reward was being able to exchange £60 to almost £300 to get the whole family into Landmark Visitor centre several years ago. There was 14 of us and would have cost a lot more than my £60 Tesco vouchers.we had a fabulous day out too!
  • It’s always nice to get when you don’t expect so a wee surprise numbers of points is always a bonus!where I live we are not convenient for a lot of the reward partners that Tesco has but I try use them when we go on holiday for treats although like a few other comments - I enjoyed being able to double up at Christmas too! my best reward was being able to exchange £60 to almost £300 to get the whole family into Landmark Visitor centre several years ago. There was 14 of us and would have cost a lot more than my £60 Tesco vouchers.we had a fabulous day out too!

Hi The nearest that i have ever got to Landmark Visitor Centre is the ski slopes of Aviemore !I hope that you and your family enjoyed a cracking day out, and thanks for sharing.
  • Hi The nearest that i have ever got to Landmark Visitor Centre is the ski slopes of Aviemore !I hope that you and your family enjoyed a cracking day out, and thanks for sharing.

Next time in Aviemore you definitely need to visit. A brilliant day out!
  • Next time in Aviemore you definitely need to visit. A brilliant day out!

Thanks I am planning a Scottish road trip with my wife next year, spending a few days in Braemar, then taking the coast road north up to John O'Groats. From there we will poodle our way around the coast to Ullapool, then on to Applecoss and Skye before returning to Inverness. That should keeps us busy for 5 or 6 weeks or more, we're not putting a time limit on it ! Aviemore will always hold a special place in my heart, it is where i first learned to ski when i was 22 years old. I was serving in the Irish Guards regiment, training in harsh winter conditions up in the Cairngorm mountains, those were the days !.
  • Thanks I am planning a Scottish road trip with my wife next year, spending a few days in Braemar, then taking the coast road north up to John O'Groats. From there we will poodle our way around the coast to Ullapool, then on to Applecoss and Skye before returning to Inverness. That should keeps us busy for 5 or 6 weeks or more, we're not putting a time limit on it ! Aviemore will always hold a special place in my heart, it is where i first learned to ski when i was 22 years old. I was serving in the Irish Guards regiment, training in harsh winter conditions up in the Cairngorm mountains, those were the days !.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap