Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Best Answer Flybe Refund
    20-05-20 , 18:58

Hi
    After Flybe ceased trading back in March I phoned tesco credit card helpline to ask how to go about getting a refund. I followed the automated instructions to email a copy of my payment invoice/ receipt with passenger info to cbj@tescobank.com. This was on the 7th of March. Since sending that email I havnt received any replies or correspondence . I appreciate the current situation is likely to delay the process, i am just a little concerned that I havnt received any reply (not even an automated one). I have been keep an eye on my spam email but havnt spotted anything.
    Any update would be greatly appreciated.
    Click below to see solutions
  • heanor_man_34

Best Answer Re: Flybe Refund
    20-05-20 , 21:40

Good evening , Sorry to hear you've experienced delays in getting some form of update in regards to your FlyBe refund from earlier on in the year. If you send a Private Message to along with your full name, date of birth and postcode when you contact them in regards to your refund then they'll be more than happy to help you. I hope you are able to get this resolved soon and thank you for your patience.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 160

21-05-20 , 07:29

Hi , sorry to hear about this! Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to take a closer look.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

24-05-20 , 12:55

Thank you for you advice, I’ve now sent a private message.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap