Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Credit score not updated for 3 months
    20-05-20 , 08:16

Hello, Please can you advise why you have not notified lenders of my updated balance on my credit card.I am attempting to apply for a mortgage and it currently states on my credit score that i owe you alot more then my current nil balance.
    Click below to see solutions
  • heanor_man_34

Best Answer Re: Credit score not updated for 3 months
    20-05-20 , 21:44

Good evening , May I ask which Credit Agency you are using to review your credit report with? I only ask because I use Clearscore (who have their data provided by Equifax) and my account status etc for Tesco Bank was updated on 6th May 2020. Credit Karma (formerly Noddle) who have their data provided by Transunion updated my details on May 1st. I completely understand you are keen to get your details updated so you're able to apply for a mortgage-I would send a private message to along with your full name, date of birth and postcode and I'm sure they'll be happy to investigate this for you.
    Thumbs Up

Re: Credit score not updated for 3 months
    21-05-20 , 05:39

Thank you for your reply.
    I am using ClearScore, Experian and Credit Karma and none of them have been updated.
    I will drop them an email to see what’s going on.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 177
    Given: 270

Re: Credit score not updated for 3 months
    21-05-20 , 07:15

Hi , sorry to hear about that. We report to the credit reference agencies at the end of every month, and it can then take up to 6 weeks to update your account information on their side. Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to take a closer look.
    Thumbs Up

25-07-21 , 17:32

@KellyT I have the same issue. I need to apply for a mortgage and the balance hasn’t been updated on Experian or Transunion..
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,001
    Given: 565

26-07-21 , 09:27

Hi Rachel @Rachelanndean

I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a private message and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=447614

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap