• Re: iOS balance peek just stopped working

I’m also having the same issue. Any ideas what device settings might block the balance peek or force the mobile app to deactivate it?
  • I’m also having the same issue. Any ideas what device settings might block the balance peek or force the mobile app to deactivate it?

Hi I'm sorry to hear about this. a couple of things to check.If you've recently reset your security, or updated your security details that may cause the balance peek feature to turn off and need turned back on as a security precaution. It's worth checking your device settings, there may be something relating to your balance displayed in notifications blocking balance peek, or forcing the mobile app to deactivate it.Best Wishes, Chris,
  • Hi I'm sorry to hear about this. a couple of things to check.If you've recently reset your security, or updated your security details that may cause the balance peek feature to turn off and need turned back on as a security precaution. It's worth checking your device settings, there may be something relating to your balance displayed in notifications blocking balance peek, or forcing the mobile app to deactivate it.Best Wishes, Chris,

I’ve looked at settings but can’t find one that is likely to make a difference. I did delete banking app and reinstalled which temporarily fixed problem.
  • I’ve looked at settings but can’t find one that is likely to make a difference. I did delete banking app and reinstalled which temporarily fixed problem.

Hi
    In which case I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide a resolution.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Hi
    In which case I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check this out and provide a resolution.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris,

Think you may be on a looser trying to get this sorted on here Ive had the same ssue for ages and got the same reply’s you are getting bottoms line is no one will sort it, but will keep passing it on to someone else, its the nature of the forum I’m afraid The CS on here can only harvest comments and filter them on, if a pre written reply wont sort it in the first instance Best of luck , if you carry on with trying to get a resolution
  • Think you may be on a looser trying to get this sorted on here Ive had the same ssue for ages and got the same reply’s you are getting bottoms line is no one will sort it, but will keep passing it on to someone else, its the nature of the forum I’m afraid The CS on here can only harvest comments and filter them on, if a pre written reply wont sort it in the first instance Best of luck , if you carry on with trying to get a resolution
  • Re: iOS balance peek widget

Hi Cant believe ive just discovered this - I love it! Thanks so much Many thanks
  • Hi Cant believe ive just discovered this - I love it! Thanks so much Many thanks
  • Re: iOS balance peek widget

Thanks
    Always a pleasure
    Regards, Chris,
  • Thanks
    Always a pleasure
    Regards, Chris,
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap