• Re: If I have a Money Transfer Credit Card, how do I transfer money to my bank account?

when trying to transfer money from my credit card into my bank account its saying unsuccessful.
  • when trying to transfer money from my credit card into my bank account its saying unsuccessful.
  • Re: If I have a Money Transfer Credit Card, how do I transfer money to my bank account?

Hi

Sorry to hear you've been having problems making your transfer. It might be worth calling us on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7, and my colleagues can look into the transfer and give you a hand.
  • Hi

Sorry to hear you've been having problems making your transfer. It might be worth calling us on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7, and my colleagues can look into the transfer and give you a hand.
  • I have just tried ringing and there is no option to speak to anyone about this type of query
  • I have just tried ringing and there is no option to speak to anyone about this type of query
  • Hi @AustinA40
    I'm sorry about this.
    If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund for your exact credit balance on your account as a money transfer. You can do this through online banking or the mobile app.

Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200(showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.

If you're experiencing difficulties I would suggest you send Tesco bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi @AustinA40
    I'm sorry about this.
    If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund for your exact credit balance on your account as a money transfer. You can do this through online banking or the mobile app.

Please note, you can only request a money transfer to move the amount of funds you are in credit by and not the amount refunded to you by the merchant. For example, if you received a refund of £300 yet are in credit of £200(showing as -£200), please only transfer the £200.

If you're experiencing difficulties I would suggest you send Tesco bank a private message so they can take a closer look.
    Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi AustinA40, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get through to us over the telephone. To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. I have also attached a link below to our Money Transfer page which you may find useful. Please let me know if you need anything else!

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...er-Credit-Card
  • Hi AustinA40, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get through to us over the telephone. To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. I have also attached a link below to our Money Transfer page which you may find useful. Please let me know if you need anything else!

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...er-Credit-Card
  • Hi @AustinA40

You can arrange a money transfer by heading to the ‘Account Management’ section of our Mobile App or by logging in to Online Banking.
    You can borrow up to 95% of your available credit limit and the money will be in your bank account within 1 - 2 working days. The fee you pay will depend on your card's terms and conditions, but it's normally a percentage of the amount that you want to transfer. Please note that your available credit will not take in to account any interest that is due to be applied to your account so please ensure there is sufficient funds left to cover this.

​​​​​​​Kindest regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @AustinA40

You can arrange a money transfer by heading to the ‘Account Management’ section of our Mobile App or by logging in to Online Banking.
    You can borrow up to 95% of your available credit limit and the money will be in your bank account within 1 - 2 working days. The fee you pay will depend on your card's terms and conditions, but it's normally a percentage of the amount that you want to transfer. Please note that your available credit will not take in to account any interest that is due to be applied to your account so please ensure there is sufficient funds left to cover this.

​​​​​​​Kindest regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap