merchant refund back to my credit card

hi we have had to cancel our holiday due to covid 19 and have had a refund back to our credit card for our accommodation costs. how can I transfer that balance back to my bank account
  • 3 Replies

Good afternoon , I've copied this link for you: https://community.tescobank.com/t5/H...edit/m-p/33124 It'll explain a couple of options in getting the money refunded back into your current account.
    Community superstar
    Hi This is a reply in FAQ's on this site.I have a credit balance on my credit card, how do I get it back?If you have a credit balance following a refund and would like these funds returned to you, you can arrange this yourself via Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.If using Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link, choose this option and follow the instructions.If using our Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions.When this type of refund is processed, you will receive your money within 2 business days. You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact us.If you chose to transfer more than your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply.Hope this helps!
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer. I have attached a link to outline how to do this. When we process this type of refund, sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days. I hope this helps! - Chris

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/C...ing/ta-p/33019