Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Anyone know how long chargebacks are taking?
    02-05-20 , 09:33

I’ve been waiting 6 weeks now for a chargeback I raised, I have called a couple of times and been told they still have a backlog. Anyone been successful in getting a chargeback? Mine was a cancelled holiday booking with last minute.com many thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

Re: Anyone know how long chargebacks are taking?
    02-05-20 , 14:47

Hi Nicbev73, I'm very sorry to hear this, it would be well worth making a chase up call for further advice and assistance on 0345 300 4278. It can take between 75 - 120 days in some circumstances. If Last Minute.Com has offered you a refund, you must allow them 15 days to refund your credit card before getting in touch. If they are not offering a refund, or you have been referred to Tesco Credit Card to make a claim, they can help to reimburse you. Please download and complete didn’t receive goods form and email it to us at Information Removed.It is recommended to use a laptop or PC to do this. If you are using your mobile, you will need to save the form to your files before completing the fields and emailing it.When completing the form, please make sure you have the following information available:
    • Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
    • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
    • Your destination and flight or accommodation dates
    We'll process your request and contact you when complete, or if we need further information. Due to extraordinary demand in our contact centres, it may take longer than usual to process your request. Hope this helps !
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 13

04-05-20 , 07:31

Hi @Nicebev73, we don't have any other information on this. There is a backlog and our team are doing all they can to process all claims as quickly as possible. As soon as yours has been worked, we'll be in touch to let you know - Keigan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 1,066

04-05-20 , 08:22

Hi NicBev73, i'm sorry to hear of your poor experience, particularly disappointed that Lastminute,Com did not offer you a refund. It is of little consolation to you, that myself and many more are currently sharing the same difficulty as yourself. I note that you have at least received a response from Tesco Bank, and that they are working through the enormous backlog of claims caused by the pandemic. Please accept my best wishes, and hopefully this will be resolved for you in the coming weeks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,001
    Given: 565

04-05-20 , 08:38

Morning I'm really sorry its taking a while with you getting your chargeback sorted. Although no real comfort it was nice that Tesco have acknowledged your query. Hopefully it won't be too long before they get to process your claim. I must say I'm disappointed in the way lastminute.com have treated you with your cancelled holiday.Stay safe& take care.
    Thumbs Up

04-05-20 , 16:53

Thank you I will keep on waiting for a response
    Thumbs Up

04-05-20 , 16:54

Thank you hope you can resolve yours too
    Thumbs Up

04-05-20 , 16:55

Thank you
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

11-05-20 , 10:11

Has anyone had an aknowledgement for their cashback form. I accept that delays in processing can be expected but I have had no notice that my form has been received after 2 weeks which is very poor. many people like me are probably blocking phone lines trying to find out if the form has been received.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,001
    Given: 565

11-05-20 , 10:38

Hi I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your chargeback at this difficult time.Understandably there are so many claims, fewer staff and it will of course take time.Although I didn't have a chargeback I did wait over 2 months for my payment to be returned by Easyjet for flights I had booked.Hope its sorted soon for you, stay safe.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap