Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under
    28-04-20 , 11:01

Will I be compensated either via Section 75 or Chargeback, the cost of my flight tickets if the airline goes under? The booking was not made directly with the airline but via a travel agent to whom I made the payment with my Tesco Clubcard credit card (Mastercard).
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

Best Answer Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under
    29-04-20 , 07:18

Hi , thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we may be able to reimburse you if the company doesn't offer a refund. You can find more information by following the link below - Caroline

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...sed/ta-p/23600
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under
    09-08-20 , 16:02

Hello! I sent the dispute form on Jun 20, 2020, and I didn't receive any answer nor a confirmation that someone is looking at it, I'm talking about a claim of about 2k. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking again about that, but without answer. Where should I contact to know more about it?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

Re: Section 75 or Chargeback - Flights Only Ticket Via Travel Agent - If Airline Goes Under
    09-08-20 , 16:41

Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this. to have it looked into, could you send a private message to confirming your full name, DOB and postcode please?
    Regards, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 770
    Given: 430

09-08-20 , 16:47

Hi
    I'm sorry its been a while and you have not heard anything about your claim.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided for you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with relevant information about your dispute.

Warm wishes, Caz

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3

17-03-21 , 06:40

Hi

When I click the link provided, it doesn’t take time to anything of use.

Please could you provide some advice as to whether I can make a Section 75 claim for cancelled Thai Airways flights? The flights were booked with a travel agent and not the airline.

Been waiting months for a refund and really need the money back.

Thanks
    Lukemh
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 770
    Given: 430

17-03-21 , 08:18

Hi @Lukemh

I'm sorry to hear about you're cancelled flight.
    It sounds like you have started the process to get your money back.
    I too have had cancelled flights and in some cases it has taken over 6 months.

You could send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with further details.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

17-03-21 , 08:41

Hi @Lukemh

You may be entitled to make a chargeback claim, it all depends on the circumstances.

​​​​​​​For instance if you have been refused a refund, or you have not received a response for more than 15 working days.

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and ask them to clarify the position in your situation.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.

Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details of your claim.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 105

17-03-21 , 09:24

Hey @Lukemh, if you follow the instructions to send us a private message posted above by @25H and @CSKBrambles , we'll take a look into this for you.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap